Home

so why was DarthRevan243 banned anyway?

'cause he was 11?
Being 11 is against the rules? Anyway, I'm pretty sure there's a good reason for him being banned. Don't know why you'd post an entire thread for this, if you could ask via PM or something. Don't give the guy more attention than he deserves.

Man i did'nt think that was possible unless he's good at passwords. Eitherway, it's a little odd that he continued posting normal messages through your name rather than do anything like destroy your reputation.

Kinda like breaking into someone's house and cleaning it.

he seemeed like a good guy to me.

Your kidding right? You don't really pay that much attention do you?

a) He spammed a lot

b) He was disrespectful

c) He posted lots of pointless topics

d) He hacked someone else's account

e) He has created multiple accounts

Also he's 11 - I was under the impression this is a PG-13 Forum, ergo he's too young to be here, and while I don't have a problem with younger than 13's of sufficient maturity posting here, he wasn't. Finally he was an annoying little punk.

So err, why shouldn't he be banned?

Being 11 is against the rules? Anyway, I'm pretty sure there's a good reason for him being banned. Don't know why you'd post an entire thread for this, if you could ask via PM or something. Don't give the guy more attention than he deserves.

I think reminding everyone why he was band is a good idea - only because he is such a problem; a walking advert for vasectomies and proper contraception use.

Archived