Home

Head request for TSL

Chevron 7 locke

Hi fellow star wars fans!

i was playing through kotor2 with my savegame editor and i noticed something annoying. no matter what i did i couldnt play as Juhani, mission vao, and jolee bindo. i was wondering if someone could make it so i could play as those three in TSL.

any help would be appreciated.

P.S. if this is porting please don't yell at me cause im not sure if it is or not

Hi fellow star wars fans!

i was playing through kotor2 with my savegame editor and i noticed something annoying. no matter what i did i couldnt play as Juhani, mission vao, and jolee bindo. i was wondering if someone could make it so i could play as those three in TSL.

any help would be appreciated.

P.S. if this is porting please don't yell at me cause im not sure if it is or not

When I looked at the ported assets that Obsidian took from K1, I didn't see either of those three characters. It'll be easy to make a Mission Vao head for TSL, Jolee won't be easy nor hard, but Juhani will be kinda hard...

Will just Mission suffice for you?

That's because, Jolee, Juhani and Mission aren't in TSL - so while they are present in utc format, their models aren't there anymore...

Yeah, made me quite sad when I found out that out of all the things Obsidian left in the files, Jolee's model wasn't one of them :(

_EW_

Archived