Home

[K1] Request Force Power: Multiple drain life

Jedi Master Sharon

Hello there,

I was wondering, is there any possibility that anybody could make the force power that's like Multiple Drain Life, or "Force Drain" - it looks like the one Kreia uses to kill the 3 remaining Jedi Council members in K2.

This request is for K1 though.

I would love to know if anybody could make it, if it's even possible.

Thanks.

I made this a few weeks ago for myself. But this is more like a HLFP than just a *normal* power lol. It drains Life- and Force Points and heals you after. I want make it public but I don't understand this updater tool lol. And it's german now - so I need someone who translate it hehe. My own english is too bad (like you see). I'll edit some screens later. And I don't know weither or not it works on K1. I made it for TSL. Maybe I just need to change -g lol. I'll try later. So, if you help me (or someone else) I can make it public.

Edit: It seems that this works on K1 too but the damage calculation works wrong.

screen

I made this a few weeks ago for myself. But this is more like a HLFP than just a *normal* power lol. It drains Life- and Force Points and heals you after. I want make it public but I don't understand this updater tool lol. And it's german now - so I need someone who translate it hehe. My own english is too bad (like you see). I'll edit some screens later. And I don't know weither or not it works on K1. I made it for TSL. Maybe I just need to change -g lol. I'll try later. So, if you help me (or someone else) I can make it public.

Edit: It seems that this works on K1 too but the damage calculation works wrong.

screen

That would be awesome! :D

• 4 weeks later...

Originally Posted by yawon

screen

so its possible could you do it for k1 please. and upload it at http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/ it would be nice and cool.

and if its done(if you would like to do it)pm me please.

against forum rules - Cz[/color]

Edit: sorry my bad it was only an idea of my were he could add the new froce power so sorry i will try to break not the rules again so domt be mean

Xemnyx, I realize you are new but it is also against the rules to edit out mod warnings in your posts or to bump your threads, I have combined your posts this time with your earlier post. Forum Rules. No more ok? Thanks. -RH

Archived