Home

I need names of all ojp clans which are showing in server list(ther are 3-4 only)

frostss

Can you tell me where can i find names or sites of all clans for ojp.Because i want to have all maps what that clans required.There are only 3-4 clan servers in list.I have korribian sith academy map 1.1,all 3 sith j cull mappacks,jedihome II and wector's map(cant remember name).

Is there program who show all servers for ojp?

TNTClan for one is at 85.14.216.23:24001, and is hosted by JaSK.

I know for tntclan server,i mostly play there.I even downloaded ojp from their site.But it is not showed in list wright now(bug),so people dont play there:(.

• 1 month later...

I usually play on TNT or Galaxia Star Wars. My question is where do the creators play? I have read the manual several times and watched every video on youtube and for some reason I just cannot get this mod. I love it, don't get me wrong but since I started in v1.2 it has a bit of a learning curve. I am just looking for some pointers in-game. Its sort of hard to do what is in the videos since they are so short and its hard to tell what's going on.

If there is interest in a US server, I might be willing to shell out pocket change for one. But that depends on how many people would want to populate it regularly.

I've been going to Galaxia lately, and it's pretty much South American country in there, although most of the people are nice.

Maps for Galaxia usually include the default maps, Jedi Enclave (1.2?), OLTS_HQ, Jedi's Home II, Corellia...and a few others I probably missed. Their forums are at http://clangsw.foros.ws/index.php if you understand Spanish.

Those YouTube videos you're referring to are out of date for the most part and don't really serve well as learning tools anymore. If you need help learning, PM me or Maxstate (considering you're from Montana probably me) so we can set some aside some time to help you, depending on schedules. Sound good?

Some servers just drop off the master list sometimes. The team used to play on the TNT server a lot but we're all pressing for time lately.

We're really just waiting for the community to organize something fun on a specific date and we'll join in if we can, other than that we're busy trying to regain all of the time we lost fixing bugs for v1.3.

-0mega-;2527709']There's an OJP group on x-fire that you can join, it has some people that are playing the game in it. Quite a lot actually.

Open Jedi Project Enhanced Players, or something like that.

If you still wish to have people's individual addies, mine's 0megaD.

I am pretty new to Xfire, so I am not exactly sure how to join groups or anything like that.

Archived