Home

Man pays for new Chevy with $8,000 in coins

Astor

i can imagine him counting it out... one coin... at a time... like those little old ladies who are always in front of you in the queue and insist on counting out every single last piece of change down to the smallest denomination possible!!!

[/rant]

i can imagine him counting it out... one coin... at a time... like those little old ladies who are always in front of you in the queue and insist on counting out every single last piece of change down to the smallest denomination possible!!!

[/rant]

Argh, I HATE people like that...

Especially those old women you always get in butcher shops..

"I'll have a little pit of that.. A slice of that..." (several hours later) "And a little piece of that"...

Then they take little money bags full of 1p, 2p and 5p coins.. Eeich..

This man really needs a good beating. Buying a truck with COINS? YOU USE A CHECK, MORON. Seriously, where's the nailbat?

He did pay for half of the truck with a check, but I don't see why he couldn't have overcome his hatred of banks to cash those into an account.

[/rant]

I know right?! Where do they get so many pennies? :confused: Seriously, I think they go to the bank and trade in paper money for pennies. :xp:

Well obviously this guy has a few screws loose upstairs...he must have had a lot of time on his hands, counting all those coins...seriously, sombody needs to tell him that the hard money vs. soft money debate is over :roleyess:

-HOP

I've collected all the state quarters that I've come across over the course of about a year and then I decided to count how many I had and ended up with roughly $100 from them. I had stopped doing that, but still collect my favorite state quarter and have about $50 or 200 Conneticut quarters total. I have almost $200 of state quarters now.

I could understand why a person would pay a speeding or parking ticket with change, but not buying a car! That is just horrible for everyone in that 'incident.'

• 2 weeks later...

Archived