Home

A few questions

Ubershank

Hey fellas,

A very fine mod you've whipped up. I've been playing it for a couple days now switching between playing online and with bots. I had a few questions regarding bots since me and my buddies have been playing this mod at our LAN parties recently. I've noticed that bots don't bother using anything more than a single saber, they may have another saber in their off-hand or a staff but they never activate the second saber or only use one part of their staff blade. I've been told bots cycle through stances but they never seem to on my server. I've tried all sorts of ways to fix it, I always max out the skill points for my server and although bots buy the right equipment (guns stances etc) they never use the stances to full effect, I've cleared out my base folder and made sure everything was compatable (mostly using my own sound mods) I've seen a custom bot use the dual stance with a single saber and seen the alora bot use only a single blade stance O.o Also it would seem that on team matches blue team likes to ignore red team and on team FFA blue gets creamed by red consistently mainly because blue team likes to run around and catch a saber or blaster bolt to the face with out any fighting back. Occasionally the bots also use nothing but sabers on the server, even bots that have more tendencies to use guns (I do have the server set to use all weapons), although I was able to work around this by setting the weight of light sabers to 0 (worked like a charm but takes to long to edit all the .jkb files) anyway sorry for the long post I'am hoping someone will have some insight or help for me here, and if there is no ticket up for this yet I'll be glad to make one.

Guess this post was more of a bug-report than an actual question :D

but if there were questions to be asked it would be that if there was any way I could edit the bots' stances or allow them to use multiple weapons etc (I tried editing botfiles but as I stated before they just like to use single sabers).

The old ticketing system isn't used anymore, but we are aware of the problem. Thank you for your time and this review.

We are aware of the bot problem and will look into it before we release V1.3. We've also done a lot of adjustments to how guns versus sabers react, so you'll see a bit of a difference there in the next version.

Hey that is problem which i already reported here about bots.One team in ffa will just run around,while another play normal.Finally i am not only who have this bug.You guys dont know for this bug because you never played with bots in team ffa.And one more thing:I spawned alora bots in siege game type and some of them used dual style normal,without turning one saber.So max,i installed all properly,that is fu.cking bug xD.

Archived