Home

Custom Commando Project (CCP)

General LiWar

Please Read the Posting Guidlines before posting in this (and all) threads http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=133730

What we do is photoshop a commando rendered to people's requests.

For example:

Blaster%20White%203.jpg to GLLiWar4.png

This is a continuation of a popular, long-running (and now locked) thread in the RC forum. Please post your request in the following format.

1)Name

2)Colors & Placement

3)Weapon (we'll do the best we can)

4)Add-ons/other details

All of the work in the previous thread can be found at my site

http://sites.google.com/site/genliwarccp/Home

Finally Please Follow These Rules in this thread

1. DO NOT DOUBLE POST in this thread. If you do we will not produce your custom commando until the posts are edited to one. The "edit this" option is conveniently placed at the bottom right of your posts.
  2. Only request 1 commando at a time. We like to give equal opportunities for everyone to receive theirs in a timely manner. Also you may find you want slight modifications to your original request. You can request more than one, just wait until after we post the product of your original request.
  3. "People will need to heed the rules and not use the thread as an instant messaging service, but instead stick to the scope of the topic. Showcasing and requesting are fine, as are general technique questions. More detailed questions and responses should be kept to PM, and chatting is definitely out of the question."~Rogue Nine

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, as of now, the members of the CCP group are:

General LiWar

Da_man (me)

Black-ops ranger

Padwon_link

LordoftheFish

Lt Wolf

M@RS

TXH-1138

If you want tips, or have any questions, PM them, they are the active members. Also if you want into the CCP group, PM me with some of your pics, and I will or will not let you in. We will NOT accept you if you spam any of the members at any time PERIOD. If you spam us, that completely ruins your chance of getting in.

wsup i'd like a custom commando his name's steve and he has cream-colored armor with pinku (that's japanese for pink ^_^) trim and his face covering is transparent black with aoi (that's japanese for blue ^_^) question marks all over it. he has a verpine sniper rifle in his hands and nothing else. as for details i'd like him to have a massive crotch bulge and some blaster scoring on his armor and a dent on the front/top of his helmet. slightly to the left.

I'd like a slender CC with an accidental--or not-- deletion of the Y chromosome and duplication of the X chromosome. Which means I'd like a female CC :p She should have sunset pink armour with black accents and a gunblade. Her armour should have minor marks of wear and tear and she should have long silky black hair with an Angelina trout pout.

Bonus points if you make her engage in a deathmatch with Devon's CC.

Subsequently, the two CCs should link arms and be depicted singing "Let It Be".

Please and thank you!:D

I just deleted 7 more spammy chat posts. Keep the chat in PMs or IMs, don't do it here. If it's not a CCP issue, then put it in the right thread or put it in a PM/IM. That's what got the other thread closed, and that's what will get this one closed if it gets out of hand. ;)

Trooper 57: RC-1183 was banned due to another miss hap. We we'll get your commando to you as soon as possible.

Darth Insidious: I'm not sure if that is possible but I guess if I figure out what all that stuff is I can try to create it

[edit] Trooper 57: How is this?

Blue_Eyes_Commando.jpg?t=1219252950

I liked this so much I made it my avi for both here and sevral other areas.

Archived