Home

Custom Commando Project (CCP)

General LiWar

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

May i pleaze have a custom commado done. My friend told me about u and i think ur great.

Name: BlackOut

Colors: Body-Chrome Sev details: blue Mandilorian symbol on the left chest

Wepond: Halo 3 Sniper Rifle On back: gravity Hammer

Add-ons: Hayabusa shoulders, E.V.A. helmet: face shield blue, and Halo3 magnum on right thigh,

hi there

hello i would like a commando named xzymrotchit chijcothu’ru x’ithcal i want him to be colored a light fuchsia with just a hint of hollasch on his helment and peru (no the color not the country) is what i want colored at the stem (i want him to have a stem like a plant instead of legs), and some leafs behind his back acting as pseudo-wings and i would like those to be very pretty

for weapons i guess i'd like him to be dual-wielding two pink sabers

i think that is it thank you in advance

hi there

hello i would like a commando named xzymrotchit chijcothu’ru x’ithcal i want him to be colored a light fuchsia with just a hint of hollasch on his helment and peru (no the color not the country) is what i want colored at the stem (i want him to have a stem like a plant instead of legs), and some leafs behind his back acting as pseudo-wings and i would like those to be very pretty

for weapons i guess i'd like him to be dual-wielding two pink sabers

i think that is it thank you in advance

hear u r.

what-a-joke.jpg

Inyri? Thats amazing! you should join our group
No thanks, I just wanted to show you guys what you can actually do with photoshop or GIMP other than copying, pasting, and hue/saturation alterations. If you read the documentation I think you'll find that it has a lot more capabilities than you guys give it credit for. :)

Or, err, wait, let's see.

I'd like to have a custom thingy also. I want it Angry Beavers themed and it must say "Spoot!" or "Tum! TUM! TUUUMM!!" on it.

I could imagine something Muscular Beaver style but as long as it's good I'll be fine with it. If it's Muscular Beaver-ish it must not say "Spoot!" or "Tum! TUM! TUUUMM!!" but "Woosh!!" on it.

Ya?

Ok,

TheJoker05: I can do your commando, but it wont have the sniper or magnum. Is that ok? If not, I suggest you wait until LiWar gets back up and running.

Ray Jones: That's not much to work with but I guess I'll do it to the best of my ability's. Do you want it in a speech bubble?

I will have the commando's to you as soon as possible.

Archived