Home

Jedi Outcast Holocrons vs. OJP Holocrons

In the week I converted the JK2 MP maps to JKA and tweaked around with different game types etc.

As most of the JK2 maps have holocrons by default I didn't make holocron positions in the waypoint editor, and they work fine.

Although I noticed two things:

• When you pick up an entity holocron (in the map by default), an "Obtained Force Push" etc. message is shown in the middle of the screen. This does not show up when picking up placed holocrons (in the BaseJKA maps)
  • When picking up an entity holocron, the "sound/player/holocron.wav" sound is played. A placed holocron pickup is silent.

Now, this doesn't affect gameplay much, it's more like a design flaw. Could you please add in the message and sound for the holocrons in v.1.3?

Yet another difference between JO holocrons and OJP holocrons:

When you're picking up a Saber Offence Holocron in JO you get access to all three saber styles. In OJP you have to stick to Shii-Cho. How about giving the player some more saber styles (maybe not all, as staff and dual sabers can be pretty unbalanced against other players) when picking up that holocron? And maybe the same for the Jedi Master?

• 1 month later...

Cool you made ojp_ultimateweapons v2!Cant wait to try it^^And it has backhand style:)

Your effects are good and they are eating my fps xD.Can you in next version(if you make it ofcourse) bring weapons angle to normal,i wants to see them(cg_gunx,y,z is disabled in ojp:()

Archived