Home

What's the most weirdest dream/nightmare you ever had?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
watch "Waking Life" its an awesome movie with all of these philosophical ideas and the premise is that the main character cant wake from dreaming and what does it mean if u cant wake from your dreams

not a dream.

Don't mistake your imagination with Waking Life. (LOL WUT)

I believe I once had an experience like that. In the dream, I got ran over by a truck, and I wake up. I walk out of my room, pack for some generic trip, go to the airport, plane crashes. I wake up once more, I go outside, I trip on a rock, and go head-first into some wet cement.

Then, there was the girl, but that was a different part of the dream :xp:

Which is funny. Doesn't people say that once you realize you're on a dream you wake up?

Definitely not. I've lucid dreamed quite a few times, and it's excellent. You can even sort of wake yourself up by really concentrating on forcing your eyes to open. In any case, once you know you're dreaming, you don't freak out anyways. :D

The most recent lucid dream I had, I was floating like crazy, twisting, warbling, flying: it's awesome once you realise the potential.

I remember little from my dreams/nightmares, but my most scariest was also

my most weirdest one.

It was very weird in the beginning. Aliens of some sort landed on earth

and told they wanted all the kids to go with them.

after that there were allot of adults wearing yellow shirts who tried capture kids to bring them to the aliens.

I remember I ran and ran between those people and the scary feeling of not knowing where my little brothers were (age 8 and 10 back then).

they then got me and I screamed and then I woke up bading in Sweat.

ofcourse the first thing I did when I woke up was looking where my brothers were.

they were in there beds ofcourse but it was very scary waking up not knowing where your loved ones are.

I dreamed this last year, and wrote it down for kicks. So here it is:

Okay, so let's try writing this as incoherently and accurately as possible, since that's pretty much what my dreams are like, usually anyway.

We were walking stairs waves wave machine turned off water lapping at our feet rough sandstone under our soles my friends looking for Doc N lived at Road 1 where we said we walked more it was my grandparents' house the jade cockerel greeted me but barked at everyone else I soothed it the other chickens mum said its mother was even more jade even more metallic it turned pink and grew a long nose oliphaunt they said I stroked the fluffy trunk it was him sitting at the stair thing but also him and him and I saw it coming but no one else did and I turned away because I didn't want to watch and it mixed up jumbled up and the door opened and I woke up.

They really can be. I think that it is really amazing actually. It can be our own little magical world.

Fo you have any problems with your dad? Are you worried about him or something?

Well... him and I are really close. Although he's my stepfather, I love him very much. But other than that, he's a cool dad. :)

I've been having a ton weird ones lately. The latest consisted of a Chinese girl made out matchsticks getting kidnapped by her evil stepmother and sold into slavery, though for some unfathomable reason she decided to do it on a ferry (there wasn't even anyone on it but them!). There was also some other guy who hung out with the stepmother, he looked like Confucius except he had folds of flesh joining his arms and legs (like a flying squirrel, he actually spent a lot of time flying) and he couldn't stop raving about the god-given right of the strong to do as they pleased with the weak. Ironically enough the stepmother killed him a little while afterwards, I don't remember how she did it but it reminded me of walnuts and lots of d6s got rolled. It came across as a pretty unpleasant way to die anyways.

So after she double-crossed the Confucian-esque guy, the stepmother locked the girl in a cage made out of green plastic and told her she had to 'learn some respect for the ferry's accommodations'. The cage didn't even have a bottom, and nothing was even holding it down. She could just lift the damn thing off herself!

Then it got inappropriate for a PG-13 forum, so I'll stop. >_>

My dreams mostly include zombies. And sex.

And yet you all think i'm innocent. C:

The first dream I ever remeber having was when i was 6 or 7.

Basicly, my brother, his hispanic friend, and I were being chased by a single zombie. So my brother hotwires a car that only went 15 miles per hour. (>.>)

Anyway, they think it'd be a good idea to go through a TacoBell drivethrough while we're still being chased. I'm in the back, freaking out, while the zombie walked after us. Then all I remember was the car was then littered by empty Capri sun pouches. then I woke up.

I've had.... other, types of dreams, although I'll not go into detail >.>

I've had a couple Star Wars themed dreams (sort of) that I remember.

This one happened a long time ago. I guess I was supposed to be Luke, and I believe I had Han Solo and Leia with me. And uh, we were in a department store/mall. All the lights were on and everything, but there were no people in it. There were, however, two Stormtroopers over by the clothes department. We ended up getting in a firefight, with blasters of course, and I severely injured one of the troopers. At that point the other Stormtrooper dropped his rifle and went to his aid, but he died, in his arms, sadly. I remember feeling awfully sad :(. I'm surprised I still remember that. That was at least 6-7 years ago.

The other one was only about 3 years ago but I don't remember much. I think I was just in a classroom training a bunch of Rebel pilots. Another person came in and said I couldn't do it or something, and I epically countered with a cliche "I'm going to make these pilots the best they can be!!" -,-

I've lately been having a couple recurring dreams, though I can't remember the problems or events of them. One revolves around commercial airplanes. In these dreams the skies are always completely cloudless and the weather is simply perfect. I sometimes see planes in the sky that are rather low to the ground (like 2,000 ft.), but, to me, feel incredibly high up. A couple times they crash onto the ground off in the distance in huge explosions and black smoke. I've even been at airports with planes all around, taking off and flying around. Everything about these dreams feels larger scale than real life, almost grandiose. The planes always "feel" enormous even though they're not.

Another recurring dream involves me at my high school. In real life, this high school is a single story, but in my dreams, it's several stories tall and extremely vast. There's lots of staircases and corridors and classrooms that don't exist in real life and tons of people crowding the place all the time. I never seem to have a real destination, and I just wander around, sometimes talking to a couple people.

So, there's some I remember :)

My dreams usually connect, it's actually pretty cool when I think about it. One time I had a dream of me walking on the side of the road and a black mustang speeds by, then months later, I'l have another dream where I'm actually driving the black mustang and I'm speeding down the same road!

My dreams usually connect, it's actually pretty cool when I think about it. One time I had a dream of me walking on the side of the road and a black mustang speeds by, then months later, I'l have another dream where I'm actually driving the black mustang and I'm speeding down the same road!

Woah. All I can say is... Déjà vu. :lol:

A question occurred to me, BTW. Is it true when people say: Don't eat sweets before going to bed or you'll get nightmares?

I once had a dream that I died... Fell in a blackhole through a dozen tornados and was killed by the spagettification effect... I could of sworn I almost felt the pain... I had a phobia of vortexes ever since then...

And it was all because of that Tornado movie montage marathon on Sci-fi the day before. I wish they'd make the tornadoes in movies less scary. *Shivers* never show me a picture of a tornado. My heart rate automatically jumps to at least 140 whenever I see even a picture of one... And guess what, I live in tornado alley. Oh joy. I could get sucked up by one of those 'middle fingers of God's hands' anyplace at any time...

I had a strange one of that sand worm in Jedi Academy. Its one of the reasons why I don't play that level any more. I always choose the other ones

Me too, my dream had the worm come out, stare at me, and im scared of course, but he just says this

"ROAR MUTHA ****A!!!!!"

dives into the sand, and then it rains dave chappelle jokes, then I wake up really confused.

Me too, my dream had the worm come out, stare at me, and im scared of course, but he just says this

"ROAR MUTHA ****A!!!!!"

:rofl:

I keep having nightmares about Freddy Krugar. I remember one about him teaming up with Edward Scissorhands and the two were out to get me. How did I resolve my situation? I edited my dream to wish for a this: :blaze6:

I like the dreams were you realize you're dreaming then it's like, "Hey, if I'm dreaming ... that means I can do this!" And run and jump up to the top of a building, then jump off and land perfectly harmless. But then it turns more real than you remember, and someone is chasing you and your legs get slower, and slower, and slower .. and you feel them catching up on you and then ..... You wake up.

Yeahp . Had that dream just the other night ... It was fun to begin with.....

Archived