Home

What's the most weirdest dream/nightmare you ever had?

I once had a dream that I died... Fell in a blackhole through a dozen tornados and was killed by the spagettification effect... I could of sworn I almost felt the pain... I had a phobia of vortexes ever since then...

And it was all because of that Tornado movie montage marathon on Sci-fi the day before. I wish they'd make the tornadoes in movies less scary. *Shivers* never show me a picture of a tornado. My heart rate automatically jumps to at least 140 whenever I see even a picture of one... And guess what, I live in tornado alley. Oh joy. I could get sucked up by one of those 'middle fingers of God's hands' anyplace at any time...

I have dreams of Tornadoes from time to time too. Those are freaking scary...

Edit: Oh, yea rofl! I hate those kinds of dreams where you're helpless, like when you're trying to punch someone but you can only move your arms like 2 mph no matter how hard you try. The first one of those I remember was when I was like five or six. I was on my Dad's shoulders and he was taking me somewhere I didn't want to go, so I started punching him in the head, but, yea, I couldn't punch very good.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't recall my weird dreams but i once dreamed i could fly. That was awesome.

The closest thing I've had to that was a dream where I was in a helicopter at a very very high altitude and a person in a pilot suit with an insect head pushed me out, I fell for like five minutes until, I swear, "fell" into my bed. That was one of the most freakiest dreams I ever had.

This dream made me both confused and proud at the same time.

Some friends and I were in a mall, shopping. Then I heard these guys say that they're gonna take over a church and turn it into an industry. Turned out that it was mine that was going to be an industry! So we went to tell my mom, who was in this choir, but she didn't believe me.

I formed a meeting with all the kids, telling them we had to stop the industry, no matter what. The next day, I'm in my mom's office on the computer. The leader of the industry and his henchmen burst in saying, "Where's your leader?" I looked up, and smiled, not saying a word.

Suddenly, all the kids came out, surrounding the bad guys. I jump on top of the desk, and said, "We are the leaders." A fight breaks out. When the kids hold down the leader, I hit his rear with a broom hard, sending him flying out of the window.

After that, we saved the day, and that's when I woke up.

I actually had dream when I was younger, which I had many times.

When I was between 3-10 years old, I was really scared of dinosaurs. As soon I was alone, I thought one would turn up around the corner and eat me. Yes, it also happend during the winter.

Anyway, the dream contained me, and some random people. We were doing something, and in all the sudden two T.Rex turned up, and the chased us, and they were obivously ignoring everyone but me. Just when I thought they were going to eat me, they started talking about every possible thing, even tell jokes.

I guess it was my subconsious way of dealing with my fear.

Anyway, at the age of 10, my fear went away of dinos turning up around the corner. Then I made the great misstake of watching the movie 'Sleepy Hollow'... which ofcourse made me hear a horse every time I walked alone in the dark...

Woah. All I can say is... Déjà vu. :lol:

A question occurred to me, BTW. Is it true when people say: Don't eat sweets before going to bed or you'll get nightmares?

I don't think it is, I eat things (sometimes sweet) all the time before I go to bed. Sometimes I fall asleep while eating.

I either have no dreams, or dreams like the one I had last night, which involved my girlfriend and her best friend. Yeah.

_EW_

Weirdest dream? I've had so many, and people can back me up on this, that they're stranger than usual :xp:

I was kind of awake, but I was dreaming... and I saw monsters growing around my bed, slowly but surely, all staticy like channels on TV without any signal. Anyway, there were massive hounds and knights. I screamed and ran out of my bed, down the stairs, around the house, but they wouldnt stop following me (this is all me actually physically movin about the house).

Anyway I ran to the landing, and was about to be stabbed and leapt on by the monsters, when I fell to me knees and shouted "Dog!" and everything disappeared.

I later asked me dad if he heard me shout "dog" and he said yes

:lol:

:lol:

Who would've thought that the EW would have those kind of thoughts :xp:

The subconscious is a crazy thing :xp:

I know such things just look way too ethereal to be real, but are you sure it was a dream? I remember when... :naughty:

I'm pretty sure - my girlfriend's best friend's boyfriend and I are friends :fist:

_EW_

I had a dream, not too long ago, that I was a new kid in this weird looking school. It had Orcs (from Lord of the Rings) and rebellious kids in it. I went in this one classroom, and sat quietly by myself. Then some teen Orcs and one human boy with black hair said to me, "Hey? Wanna go skip school?"

Without thinking, I said yes. After we fooled around, well, actually "they", we went into a nearby forest, and saw a deer. My new "friends" wanted me to kill it, but I sadly looked at the deer, and said no. Instead, one of the Orcs killed it. I felt terrible, and started to cry during a test in class.

A principal came in, and comforted me, telling me to meet her after school. That's when I woke up.

Archived