Home

K1 Problem: Revan's Robe.

Jedi Master Sharon

I'm not sure whether this is the right section to post or not, but I have a problem here.

I use the Robe of the Darth_Bane mod, and the Brotherhood of Shadows' Revan Robe.

The thing is, I noticed all robes that have the Revan model, aka DarthBane robe, the BoS Robe and the real Revan robe, have force powers that come out of your feet.

I did download and install the Cutscene fix, and I've overwritten the files, but it still comes out of the feet.. again.

If anybody knows what I'm doing wrong, please enlighten me.

Thanks in advance.

I'm not sure whether this is the right section to post or not, but I have a problem here.

I use the Robe of the Darth_Bane mod, and the Brotherhood of Shadows' Revan Robe.

The thing is, I noticed all robes that have the Revan model, aka DarthBane robe, the BoS Robe and the real Revan robe, have force powers that come out of your feet.

I did download and install the Cutscene fix, and I've overwritten the files, but it still comes out of the feet.. again.

If anybody knows what I'm doing wrong, please enlighten me.

Thanks in advance.

Not sure if this is in the right section either. It might be needed in Holowan...

Anyways, Try playing with just 1 of those mods (ie. just the BoS) and then report.

If anything, your files ended up being corrupted. Start a new game and try this:

Use the KSE to give you some Force Powers, get the Revan Robe from BoS, then test it out.

If your problem still isn't fixed, Its gonna be a spells.2da problem. Unless its just those robes. In which case I don't know what to do.

I deleted the files that I installed of the Darth_Bane mod, loaded my game, and still the same.:(

You just need to install the fix models over the top - are you sure the models aren't in a sub folder in your override? Or did you install anything after?

Personally I'd recommend these anyways; http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Revan_Model_Without_Cape;89911 IRRC Kristy made these so it fixes the force power glitch as well...

You just need to install the fix models over the top - are you sure the models aren't in a sub folder in your override? Or did you install anything after?

Personally I'd recommend these anyways; http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Revan_Model_Without_Cape;89911 IRRC Kristy made these so it fixes the force power glitch as well...

No, I do not have them into an override folder, and yes, I used that mod - the one of Kristy.

Ehm, I installed some mods after that yes, but they didn't change any appearance.2da or spells.2da files.

However, I do have another question. Does it require any .2da editing if I install several mods that do have .2da files?

No, I do not have them into an override folder, and yes, I used that mod - the one of Kristy.

Ehm, I installed some mods after that yes, but they didn't change any appearance.2da or spells.2da files.

IIRC its a model edit, not an appearance/spells.2da edit. So install Kristy's mod last, - that should solve that particular problem :)

However, I do have another question. Does it require any .2da editing if I install several mods that do have .2da files?

If they don't use TSL patcher; yes.

Archived