Home

Achilles' TSL Robe Mod v3.0

Achilles

Hooray for being finished!

I tried to keep the readme short and sweet since I figured no one would read it anyway. Since I condensed it, please do make the effort to read it. If you like the mod, please be sure to send a nod of gratitude to those in the Special Thanks section.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title: Achilles' Robe Mod Version 3.0 for Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords

Special Thanks to the following individuals:

90SK for the gracious use of his tunics.

Darth Moeller for making the fantastic tabbards.

Jaktu for introducing me to d20 snobbery.

Jonathan7 for his steadfast packaging of this mod for distribution.

mimartin for his diligent assistance with beta testing.

Oldflash for giving me the belt idea.

stoffe for creating the stupendous tool, tslpatcher.

svösh for his original robe collar models, which inspired this mod.

tk102 for his amazing K-GFF utility, which came in very handy indeed.

And finally, Fred Tetra for KotOR Tool, without which this mod would not be possible.

IMPORTANT: Please note that this mod is intended for purists.

Clothing is not armor and as such, shouldn't come with AC bonuses.

Jedi (and to some extent, Sith) robe and tunics come with some variation in color and style, however they are first and foremost functional garments, not indicators of rank or status. As such, these robes do not have special names, although it does stand to reason that some artifacts might be recognized as having belonged to historically significant Force users.

Now for screenies:

Difference between these robes and the default robes:

picture.php?albumid=182&pictureid=1504

Screen shots of the robes (in game):

picture.php?albumid=182&pictureid=1518

picture.php?albumid=182&pictureid=1520

Jedi and Sith (not shown) Tunics compliments of the talented 90SK:

picture.php?albumid=182&pictureid=1528

Each robe has a unique belt buckle:

picture.php?albumid=182&pictureid=1529

(Might be some overlap between Jedi and Sith robes. Long story).

Robe icons have been replaced:

picture.php?albumid=182&pictureid=1527

File is currently available for download from RPGBanana. Please be sure to congratulate 90SK on his promotion to TSL Site Supervisor when you swing by to get your copy (I'm sure his PM box needs the extra traffic :xp:).

P.S. these robes have been beta tested by myself, mimartin, and jonathan7. If you find a bug that we missed, please feel free to let me know and I'll try to get it resolved ASAP, however I'm hoping that you won't find any :)

Enjoy!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my opinion, these robes are perfection. :thmbup1: They have found a permanent home in my override folder. I have already told you my thoughts on these, but I would like to publically thank you for sharing your wonderful creations with the rest of us. I would also like to thank everyone that helped you, save one :D, in this process.

<snip>

Looking fantastic bro - nice to see them out :)

P.S. these robes have been beta tested by myself, mimartin, and jonathan7. If you find a bug that we missed, please feel free to let me know and I'll try to get it resolved ASAP, however I'm hoping that you won't find any :)

I personally can't foresee any bugs... :)

I don't know about "perfection" but it would seem that they are good enough to bring you back from the dead :)

Hehe, I suppose so, in conjunction with some other new mods these robes may be enough to make me re-install my game ;)

My fault for not pointing out that it needed testing :(

I know that KotOR Tool won't always hold the value, but I didn't think to double check after changing everything with K-GFF (that and I had more than one copy of the .utis floating around, so I may not have even packaged the ones I edited)

Update: I just went in and spot checked the robes using the install that both websites are hosting and the robes are indeed upgradable as intended.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry Achilles but this mod doesn't work with me.

I installed it with the TSL patcher, it showed no error nor warning so everything seemed alright.

I started a new game and while on CItadel Station found an item with no icon (blank square) called "Sith tunic". It didn't show in my equip window but appeared in my inventory.

Since I suspected the mod had something to do with it I uninstalled it and back ingame, the Sith Tunic had been replaced by a Zeison Sha Initiate Armor that I could equip.

Please note it's not the only mod I'm using so it surely is an incompatibility, I'm thinking with Ultimate Saber Mod.

Just thought you might wanna know about this.

Sorry Achilles but this mod doesn't work with me.

I installed it with the TSL patcher, it showed no error nor warning so everything seemed alright.

I started a new game and while on CItadel Station found an item with no icon (blank square) called "Sith tunic". It didn't show in my equip window but appeared in my inventory.

Since I suspected the mod had something to do with it I uninstalled it and back ingame, the Sith Tunic had been replaced by a Zeison Sha Initiate Armor that I could equip.

Please note it's not the only mod I'm using so it surely is an incompatibility, I'm thinking with Ultimate Saber Mod.

Just thought you might wanna know about this.

It won't be an incompatibility with USM - as USM doesn't touch any robe assets, you got any of 90SK's mods installed?

It won't be an incompatibility with USM - as USM doesn't touch any robe assets, you got any of 90SK's mods installed?

Nope. Only mods I have installed are (by order of installation) :

- Many fixes by Gizka Team (once available on their website)

- Unofficial Dialog Patch v.1 by Achilles

- Slender female body 1.1 (with updated binary appearance.d2a)

- Prolog, Peragus, and Harbinger Issue Correction Mod by Ulic

- USM

That is all.

Nope. Only mods I have installed are (by order of installation) :

- Many fixes by Gizka Team (once available on their website)

- Unofficial Dialog Patch v.1 by Achilles

- Slender female body 1.1 (with updated binary appearance.d2a)

- Prolog, Peragus, and Harbinger Issue Correction Mod by Ulic

- USM

That is all.

What Gender is your PC - of those, it would seem to me the only one that could possibly conflict would be the slender female body... Not that your conflict sounds like what I would hypothesize the problem to be...

What Gender is your PC - of those, it would seem to me the only one that could possibly conflict would be the slender female body... Not that your conflict sounds like what I would hypothesize the problem to be...

You know I was thinking the same thing, my PC is female. I'll try without it and let you know.

EDIT : looks like it wasn't it, I have the exact same issue even after uninstalling the slender female body.

Archived