Home

Achilles' TSL Robe Mod v3.0

Achilles

Yes, it will conflict with any other robe mod you have, barring a robe mod that statically places robes designated as a_robe_20 and/or a_robe_22 - 98.

You can cheat for them, just as you could cheat for any other robe in the game, though you'd get my robe, not the game's robe. :)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Special Thanks to the following individuals:

90SK for the gracious use of his tunics.

Darth Moeller for making the fantastic tabbards.

Jaktu for introducing me to d20 snobbery.

Jonathan7 for his steadfast packaging of this mod for distribution.

mimartin for his diligent assistance with beta testing.

Oldflash for giving me the belt idea.

stoffe for creating the stupendous tool, tslpatcher.

svösh for his original robe collar models, which inspired this mod.

tk102 for his amazing K-GFF utility, which came in very handy indeed.

And finally, Fred Tetra for KotOR Tool, without which this mod would not be possible.

That's a great example of the friendly collaboration that goes on here at LucasForums :). The results look fantastic, and I really enjoy the attention to little details. The old tunic overlaps always bothered me (for both games), and the different belt buckles are superb. :thumbsup:

• 3 months later...

Now one question I have after playing : I'm guessing the Cutscene Tunic is meant solely for the trial flashback on Coruscant, so am I supposed to receive it when entering the hidden academy on Telos? Because I did.

I just had this happen while my PC was talking to Atris. One moment he;s wearing Sith Robes, then he was wearing some kind of armor. In my inventory I now have 'Cutscene Tunic'.

I don't have SFB installed but I do have USM and a few others installed. No other robes mods though.

SFB?

This mod wasn't tested for capability with any other mods. What happens when you run the cutscene without any other mods installed?

Slender Female Body mod.

I do have the slender male body mod installed and my pc is male however. I haven't tested the cutscene since and I've decided not to worry too much about it.

If you want to install multiple mods, you have to put up with a few bugs.:D

Slender Female Body mod.

I do have the slender male body mod installed and my pc is male however. I haven't tested the cutscene since and I've decided not to worry too much about it.

If you want to install multiple mods, you have to put up with a few bugs.:D

Depends how good you are at installing the mods actually :xp:

Achilles mod, edits the models, so any other mod that edits the Jedi Robe model will conflict with this, though I think Svosh's Jedi Robe fix, will work with this and vice-versa

Achilles mod, edits the models, so any other mod that edits the Jedi Robe model will conflict with this, though I think Svosh's Jedi Robe fix, will work with this and vice-versa
It should mostly work. The collar may or may not be off and if it is, I don't know if it will be by a noticeable amount. The rear flap of the under-tunic will probably be off, but unless you are really, REALLY looking for it, you probably wouldn't notice. And finally, the food pellet containers (the metal thingies on the belt) may or may be noticeably "off" as well.

Depends how good you are at installing the mods actually :xp:

You're probably right. I know this doesn't work with Final Touch for instance but didn't know that there was a compatibility issue with USM.

Aside from that, I don't have any mods that do anything with the robes so I figured everything should have been fine on that side of things.

I'm going to replay this game with minimal mods installed. We'll see if there's any issues.

EDIT: I was using Playable Dopak. As there are some clothing changes and the like, this might have been a cause.

• 4 years later...

Archived