Home

Wrath of the Dark Makers

DrPhil2501

Wrath of the Dark Makers

120 ABY. The Galacitc Empire has been soughting their image of a peaceful galaxy. But the message of their dream is beyond reachable, as the galaxy faces a new nightmare.

The Dark Makers: a cult with unimaginable power than the sith could never be able to manifest. They were once regular good soldiers of the Empire, until they discovered something outside of the galaxy which changed their view on life forever.

If these supreme beings are to threaten the life of the entire galaxy, then somebody must fight them.

Bastion - Imperial Hangar

Alec Rotham looked down at the cargo boxes supplied by the Imperials. Ammunition, food, medication, etc. were essential for any mission given.

He picked up one of the boxes and began to carry it up the ramp of their ship: The Titavian, a YV-664 light freighter. A fairly old ship, but running in nice condition. Even as faster then some people would normally think.

It was only a few minutes ago had they met up with the crew members and received the mission briefing. Its been a few months since Rutan had lost all contact with the Empire, and so they send a crew to investigate. Worst case scenario Alec was thinking that the planet could be endanger: for all he knew, it could be false alarm.

Alec returned back to pick up another load.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Delaney Raffo had her back against the metal wall of the Imperial Hangar. She looked like the type of girl who was "goth". She never wore anything bright, which meant that she was not the type to mess with.

The young mercenary woman watched, as some of the others were loading the boxes. Delaney had her hands in her trench coat pockets, not saying a word. She just yarned.

"Can't wait till this field trip starts," she thought to herself sarcastically. As she continued to watch the others load the cargo boxes on the ship, Delaney smirked, thinking how the mission would go.

OOC: The character I am talking to is Alec Rotham

Scales scoffed at most of the other's attempts to carry the supplies onto the ship. True, his previous ship had been blown out of the sky. But this ship wasn't a notch above his previous

Though he could have recieved organic matter replacement's for his hands he chose not to. The whole finger sucker routine was growing boring for him. They were just a waste of nerves and flesh. He rather liked wearing gloves.

Rutan was just another job for Scales. Bounty hunting work was low especially for him. Most of the work was for mercenaries and the empire. Sure there was probably more killing involved, but at least that was more of a challenge then chasing a target through an alleyway and then executing them.

Scales walked over to one person who was crouching down to pick up a crate. Soon recognising him from the breifing earlier. Something about his blueish armor/robe hybrid confused Scales. It seemed far to unnecessary and would only draw unnatrual attention to yourself.

"So what do you percieve to be the major risk of this mission?" Scales asked him.

Day 1,863, I grow tired of sitting in this iron cage. I grow restless of the screams of my fallen cell mates. These pathetic fools think they can keep me here, they think they can make me cry. I don't fear torture I welcome it. I am enticed by her beauty. The way she can make anyone sing, but not me. I do not sing for her for she will not sing back. Time, he is my enemy. Seconds become Minutes, Minutes to Hours, Days, Months, Years. I need to get out, I must be free...

The Titanium doors swung open letting the like get in. The criminal backed into a corner to avoid the light. the energy shielding sizzled away and two guards walked in and took him away. The man had nothing on except for a helmet that he refused to take off.

"Get up scum, we've got something for you to do," the guard said.

"Yeah we got a way for you to get out of that cell and for us to stop wasting money on trying to torture you," replied the other guard.

"What will you have me do?"

"A couple of mercs and soldier are heading over to Rutan and you'll be going with them." said the first guard again.

"I'm in, just get me my armor and I'll do it."

"We'll be monitoring you at all times through your armor." said the second guard.

The criminal walked to where all items were taken and found his suit. He put it on and with the helmet he was alive again, he was Psycho. He found his two DC-15 blaster pistols and then headed for the lauch pad and found a couple of merc getting ready to leave. He approached a few of them out of boredom.

"So what do you percieve to be the major risk of this mission?" asked a rodian merc.

"We all blow up and die in a fiery explosion and are sent hurdling towards space and then crushed by the lack of air," Psycho replied laughing.

Scales was slowly answered by a being wearing armor. The armor itself conveyed a strange sort of message to him. One of perminant insanity. As if the armor gave the viewer a feeling of dread and torture.

"We all blow up and die in a fiery explosion and are sent hurdling toward space and then crushed by the lack of air," the armored being replied laughing.

Scales shrugged slightly. "You seem rather optimistic." Scales responded in a casual sarcastic manner. "But you look like you would welcome a fiery explosion."

TX-42 walked up the person that his Commander called Scales.

"Ready to go?" He asked he noticed a beign wearing armor. Command said that he was a criminal and to watch him carfully.

~Be careful of the lengths of your posts, please, EX. I'm sure there's something you can add to these to make them a few lines longer :xp: ~ FFWM

"But you look like you would welcome a fiery explosion."

Psycho let out another manic laugh.

"Aye rodian I would that is if death would be willing to forgive me. She caught me cheating on her with torture and now she hasn't talked to me since."

Psycho looked and acted as if he were truly Psycho, but he felt perfectly sane and that's all that mattered to him. He looked around and noticed a woman wearing all black leaning against the wall.

"And it would appear I found her messenger... or perhaps a family friend," Pyscho added.

"Ready to go?" asked a stormtrooper dressed in black armor.

"A stormtrooper, I hate stormtroopers," Psycho said to the trooper hoping to freak him out.

"Aye rodian I would that is if death would be willing to forgive me. She caught me cheating on her with torture and now she hasn't talked to me since."

"Hmph..." Alec mumbled simply. "Sounds like the ideal-devil woman!" He lifted another crate.

"A stormtrooper, I hate stormtroopers,"

"Who doesn't nowadays?" he muttered, as he began to walk up the ramp. "Can somebody give me a hand with this?"

Raj Tyeken stepped out of the ship to view his crew mates. He looked over at where the storm trooper was standing. "We'll be leaving soon, sonny. Gotta load up the cargo and fuel up my boat."

Delaney eyed the one with the armor. He looked like the menacing type, from her point of view.

This made Delaney chuckle to herself. "Guess Death and him never got along so well... if you ask me," she thought to herself. She continued to stare at him. Delaney wondered if he was the guy that loved to kill anyone he pleased. She heard about some guy who did.

"And it would appear I found her messenger... or perhaps a family friend,"

Delaney smirked. "Oh yes. A messenger indeed. But family friend... you might say that, Armor boy," she said quietly. She let her dark eyes wonder over the Hangar, as if being watchful of things.

"Oh yes. A messenger indeed. But family friend... you might say that, Armor boy," The human woman said to the psychotic. Scales crossed his arms and peered at the captian

"We'll be leaving soon, sonny. Gotta load up the cargo and fuel up my boat." The captian said to the storm trooper

"Alright lets get this over with." Scales responded and picked up a crate. He motioned to the armored psycho and the woman in the trenchoat.

"Come on lets go." He said as he walked into the ship

"Come on lets go."

"Thats the plan..." muttered Alec, as he walked up the ramp of the Titavian. Captain Tyeken waited for everyone to board onto his vessel.

"So cap... what kind of a name is Titavian anyway?" said Alec, questioning the name of the ship.

"You mean you've never even heard of the spectacular creature from Naboo?" Raj smiled.

"No, not really. But isn't this a Corelian-made vessel?"

"Yeah, so what?"

Alec dismissed the topic and headed to the Central Security room. He waited for everyone to board and took a last look at the hanger filled with walking Imperials and droids.

He shut the doors behind him and walked to the cockpit.

Delaney looked at the other guy. To her, he looked like the type who always wanted to ask questions. She just laughed, and walked up the ramp, still having her hands in her pockets.

She sighed, as if bored. "Thank goodness we're gettin' outta this bloody Imperial ship..." she thought to herself. Finally, time for some action. This was probably going to be one of the most thrilling trip to Rutan. Investigating on it might've sounded boring, but she'd love to have some action, even if she herself was dark.

Delaney continued to walk up the ramp carefully.

As soon as everyone was on board, Raj walked to the cockpit and sat in the pilot chair. He rubbed the temples on his skull and felt the ripple of his Zabrak heritage tattoo across his face.

He charged up the engines and the ship currently hovered in the air. The walking imperials suddenly shrunk into the distance below, and the hanger bay doors slid open to reveal the horizon of Bastion and its Imperial settlement.

The Titavian shot out through the hanger and into the sky. The darkness of space slowly grew over the view of the cockpit, and they were now exiting the atmosphere.

Alec walked into the cockpit and simply stood to watch Captain Tyeken work the controls. "So... uh, looks like you got everything under control."

"Why don't you make yourself useful and punch in the coordinates for me?" said the captain. "Have you ever flown a ship before."

"Well... once before, but I learned some of the basics of flying..."

He jumped into the co-pilot seat and punched in the coordinates to Rutan, and setting the navigations. Alec pulled the switch and ship entered the vortex of passing stars.

"Well'p, by the look of things we should arive there in a few hours..." Alec pointed out. Raj stared at Alec curiously.

"You call those basics? I've never seen anyone punch in coordinates on their second try."

"When I said I piloted a ship once, I meant for a few days stuck in space on a mission. The pilot was a droid, and kinda malfunctioned. So I had to learn the basics and a few other tricks from these old holo-manuals and-"

Raj showed very little interest. Alec left the cockpit to join the others in the central lounge.

Scales fitted around with the blaster in his hand. Moving his glove around the different parts. The machinery involved with even moving his hand was still partially mind boggling

"Alright. So do we have some sort of plan as to how we are going to this mission? I am all for going in guns blazing but I still need to know what enemy we are fighting." He said as he leaned on a wall of the central lounge. He waited patiently for some sort of answer

Delaney just shrugged. "Don't know who the enemy is. Just heard that we needed to investigate Rutan," she answered in a quiet voice. That was all she knew all right. But there had to be something else going down at Rutan.

Well, whatever it was, Delaney was ready to take out any enemies that would interfere in this mission.

The young woman laid back on her seat, looked up at the ceiling, and closed her dark green eyes.

"Alright. So do we have some sort of plan as to how we are going to this mission? I am all for going in guns blazing but I still need to know what enemy we are fighting."

"I see you're new at this Rodian. I'll give you a hint, it'll be the group shooting at us like there's no tomarrow," Psycho responded and laughed coldy.

He looked around at the group that he was with, There was himself, the rodian, the girl in black, the stormtrooper, and the man in blue armor. He watched as the man in blue armor walked up to the group.

"I believe its safe to say you're one of the people in charge so would you prefer Captain Blueberry, or Blueberry sir?" Psycho asked and laughed.

His suit was now designed to shock him everytime he misbehaved so he was shocked but not too much to mess with the ship or anyone else. Psycho began to laugh as the electricity ran up and down his suit.

"Torture please not when everyone's looking at us!"

"I believe its safe to say you're one of the people in charge so would you prefer Captain Blueberry, or Blueberry sir?" Psycho asked and laughed.

Alec looked down at his blue armored robes.

"Just call me Alec, materialist..." he retorted. "Anyway, just be glad I'm not one of those people who decide to wear "fluro" colors. Never did appeal to me."

He sat on one of the seats, and stared at his crew members. "So how did you all get into this mess?"

"Torture please not when everyone's looking at us!"

Delaney opened one eye slowly, and looked at Psycho as if he was out of his mind. "This guy is totally trippin'..." she thought to herself. Then she heard the guy named Alec ask them a question.

"So how did you all get into this mess?"

The young woman opened her eyes and sat up straight. "Well... I was chasing this one Ugnaught guy down the streets of Coruscant. He killed eight innocent people just to steal their credits. I caught him, and turned him in to the authorities. That's when this guy in a green suit came to me.

He told me that he checked my profile, and that I was the best mercenary there was." Delaney smiled. "I don't doubt that myself. Anyway, he told me about the mission, and I accepted it. And that's how I ended up here."

Delaney slouched on the seat, placing her arms on the armchairs.

After the woman had finished speaking the shockings had stopped. Psycho looked around at the group and decided to tell his tale.

"Unlike most criminals out there who kill for credits, I kill simply because its fun. I had killed all the guards to a Sith Lord's home when I got to his family. Both the woman and the child were unarmed and therefore deemed not a good kill in my book. I turned to leave when the child took one of her father's sabers and charged me forcing me to shoot her until she dropped to the ground. The Sith Lord found out and stormtroopers such as Shadowman over there attacked my location. I killed most of the troopers and was able to take down an AT-ST. The sith lord had enough and took me down himself but for some reason decided to make me suffer by having me tortured. Seeing how that didn't work and that I'm skilled someone let me go and let me come on this mission."

Psycho took a seat in a chair and waited for some kind of remark, threat... or blaster shot.

Alec stared at the Psycho with undetermined feelings. His story was quite... brutal.

"Sure do live up to your name, don't you?" he remarked. Then smirked. Better keep an eye on this one. He sounds quite gritty as he is. Never know if he is going to murder us in our sleep.

"As for me; have a respectful reputation for a mercenary. Natural choice to be selected for this mission. The Empire contacted me soon after an accomplished mission; which was rescuing a Jedi from a pirate infested planet. Never held a grudge against them or anything, but they sure did put up a good fight as we exited the atmosphere."

He didn't want to reveal anything about himseld and his "gift" to the others unless the time was right. If so, it would ease the curiosity of some crew members on why he wore armored robes.

TX-42 walked into the cokcpit. He put set his rifle agianst the wall.

"Captain, The Galatic Empire Special Ops Detachment has told me to watch you carfully behave, you to Psycho." TX-42 said he took off his helmet and sat leaned agianst the wall. His tatoos were a navy blue.

" As for you, Pyshco how about you not talk about stories like that in front of a Novatrooper, I was an expert StormRifle man. General Romelin saw my performance on the front lines on Tatoine when i was just a year into my Service. I was Promoted to a StormOfficer and givin a job as a Special Operations NovaTrooper. I was asigned this mission as an overwatcher to make sure you dont goof around." Said TX-42, the zabrak smiled.

"I was Promoted to a StormOfficer and givin a job as a Special Operations NovaTrooper. I was asigned this mission as an overwatcher to make sure you dont goof around."

Psycho laughed at the stormtrooper.

"How cute the empire sent a bucket head baby sitter for me. Your rank as StormOfficer is hardly scary to me in fact I killed dozens of them and those nova whatevers. In my book I've already tagged you as the worst at combat here. So if you think you can threaten me with your rank you've got another thing coming bucketman."

Psycho stared at the trooper for a minute and then laughed again.

"If you are so skilled then how come you didn't notice I've got my blaster pointed. By the time you had finished talking you could have been dead."

Psycho put his blaster pistol away and looked back over at Alec.

"So is that where you got that outfit Blueberry... from the jedi?"

Scales waited for Psycho to finish before responding. "I am a bounty hunter by trade. I have collected quite a few bounties before noticing there wasn't to much work for my skill. So I decided to do a little mercenary work in the meantime." He responded slowly. He knew that Psycho would probably give some sort of remark to it. Psycho seemed like the only one there who was not anxious to get this mission over and done with. It was as if he was waiting to be put out of his misery.

"So what weapons did everyone take on this mission?" Hoping to steer the conversation elsewere

Archived