Home

Wrath of the Dark Makers

DrPhil2501

"Psycho! Alec! Guys! We've gotta figure out a way to get these people out of their control!"

"Easy to say it than done." Alec got booted in the chest which knocked him on the pavement. He rolled to avoid the electro-staff stabing the ground. "We hardly know anything about these guys!"

He jumped back up and swiped his sabers towards the enemy, which was then parried away by the tattooed man. These guys seemed highly trained in combat, almost in the way an assassin would; given from Alec's personal experience with one (which concluded with a few scars across his back)

"You can't stop us..." the figure taunted, whom had performed a backflip behind Alec to strike from. The attack was cancelled when Alec placed both saber's behind his back.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Delaney sighed. "Oh boy. This is so not gonna look good on my record." She jumped out of her retreat, and began shooting at the hooded figures. As she flew in the air, she yelled, "Take that, you black-hearted maniacs!"

She safely got to the next wall. After rolling on the ground, she shot back up, placing her back against the wall. "Woo! That was good timing!"

"Not good enough!" Delenay looked up to see a hooded figure right in front of her! Before the figure could hit his electro-staff on her, Delaney moved out of the way.

"Oh no you didn't!" She began to shoot at him, but the figure started to block the bolts.

"Psycho! Alec! Guys! We've gotta figure out a way to get these people out of their control!"

Psycho remained behind cover while the others fought the figures. Someone or something was telling these people to do bad things...just like his psychotic instincts; and when he had these thoughts he would get shocked! In order to stop the thoughts there had to be some kind of interference so the people wouldn't be able to hear it. The question that remained was how? Psycho ran past the fight and into the group of civilians raising both his blaster pistols.

"You're all going to die now!" Psycho yelled to the crowd.

Any second now he thought to himself.

A wave of electricity hit his suit and Psycho dropped to the ground. He quickly got up and started moving around the crowd poking anyone he saw. This interference would either work, or get him back to jail.

When Delaney got out of the way from the figure's electro-staff, she looked over at Psycho. What he was doing surprised and worried her a little. "Okay... that'll work..." She shot a bolt at the figure's arm. He hollered in pain.

After he looked down at his arm, he growled. "You little brat! You'll pay for that!" He raised his staff, ready to destroy Delaney. But the young woman shot at his other arm. He hollered again.

"Hey?"

The figure glanced up, only to be punched hard on the face. Delaney grinned, and kissed her fist. "How yer doing?" she said, grinning at her fallen opponent.

(BTW, I intend on us getting captured. Don't worry, we'll make our escape)

Alec was battling against a Dark figure, while all of a sudden he was distracted by Psycho and his strange enactment. The dark figure was distracted too, which gave Alec the opportunity. He swung both his sabers across the opponents arms, which made him fall to his knees.

Alec looked up and saw one of the hooded men land before him and lunged his staff at him. He could feel the electricity jolting through him, which initially paralised him. He fell to the pavement. "Dammit!" he thought. He reminded himself not to lower his guard down ever again. His eyes rolled to the back of his head.

((All righty! :) ))

Delaney was attacked by another dark figure. She was getting really irritated. "Man, I don't know how you guys do it, but I'm 'bout sick and tired of this--"

Suddenly, she was kicked on the stomach by the figure. She hit a wall hard, and fell on the ground. Before she fell unconscious, she looked up at Alec, who was in a distance. "Oh no... Alec..."

Delaney fell into darkness when she closed her eyes.

Psycho kept running around zapping all the civilians that he could receiving more and more shocks. Psycho couldn't give up though, he had a job to do. He continued running around zapping the civilians one by one getting slower. His run slowed down to a jog. The shocks increased but he kept going, he had to. Psycho fell to his knees and began to walk on them. He turned around after he had zapped the final civilian and saw Alec, Delaney, and the others dealing with the hooded figures.

"Finished!"

It was all Psycho could say before he blacked out from all the shocks.

First there was darkness. Then there was the sound of a humming spreading everywhere. Alec opened his eyes and allowed them to adjust to the light. He was lying in a Cell, with an active force field imprisoning him.

He brought himself up and saw Delaney and Psycho lying on the floor. Alec glared down at the floor. Where ws Captain Tyeken and the others? he asked himself.

He walked over to where Delaney and Psycho were resting opposite to each other. He knealed in between them and lightly shook the both of them to wake up.

Delaney was lying on a floor. She was totally knocked out. Being a mercenary may have not been an easy job. And she also guessed that even if you fight to get creds, problem is, the situatin may get worse.

Suddenly, a hand lightly shook her. "Mm...? Wh...Where I am?" Delaney asked, struggling to sit up. She wished she trained better than before. That way she wouldn't feel like a loser.

She rubbed her head, which stung a little. "Ah! Man, I must've gotten hit good..."

Darkness, it had surrounded Psycho completely. Everywhere he turned he was reminded of the darkness. He could see some kind of face but couldn't make out who it was. Suddenly it hit him, it looked like him... but it wasn't.

"No... no you're dead."

Psycho turned from the man and tried running in the other direction. He felt a hand gently shake his shoulder. He looked and saw a woman this time.

"No, this isn't real!"

Psycho suddenly stood up staring at both Alec and Delaney.

"You two should be dead, and I'll help you sleep again."

"You two should be dead, and I'll help you sleep again."

It was good to see Psycho was acting like his normal self again. "Good to see both of you are up and alive. I can sense Tyeken's presense nearby, he must be in the cell next to us..."

Alec stood up and looked out of the force field imprisoning them. They were in a brig; across from them were other cells that held no other captives. The interior resembled the design of Imperial Architecture, but it was dimly litted. The sources of light came from neon-like red lights with ran across the walls. From where Alec was standing, he couldn't make out anything beyond.

"We need to figure out how we're going to get out of these cells before the guards come back." Alec looked down at his own person. His weapons were taken (as assumed), yet they left his small pack of supplies.

After Psycho said that, Delaney glanced up at him, and smiled. "It's nice to see you alive too." She sat on the floor, and looked around. Suddenly, her eyes were widened in both anger and shock, and she raised her index fingers in the air.

"Oh kriff no! Oh no... they... didn't put me in a cell! Oh kriff no!!" She stood up and balled her fist. "I'm a top mercenary thrown in a cell like an animal! I deserve better!" She glanced down. "And they took my weapons! No way!"

She walked a few feet from the force field, yelling, "You all are gonna pay! Big time!!"

"Keep the voice down, 'sis..." said Alec. "If there are guards, we don't want to get on their bad side too quickly."

Alec listened in to the cell next door. He could hear groaning. Tyeken was waking up.

Alec rubbed his eyes while trying to think. He had a few ideas on how to escape, the question was how to pull them off. He looked at the vent shaft upward.

"Unless any of you know how to shutdown a force field from within a cell, I'm having a headache with pictures."

"Unless any of you know how to shutdown a force field from within a cell, I'm having a headache with pictures."

Psycho thought about Alec's statement for a few seconds before replying.

"I'm not usually suppose to come up with ideas but what if I act crazy. I mean I'm already insane as is but what if I fake it this time. The guards will be forced to open our cell up in order to help me, hurt me, or kill me and then you two could attack them and take their weapons."

Alec considered Psycho's suggestion. "You know... it sounds so incredibly stupid and crazy, it just might work!"

He just hoped there would be no more than two guards to encounter. Though the question was, would they ignore them?

"'cus my suggestion was fitting someone small enough through that vent shaft up there and try to find a way out from there." he looked at Delaney, noting on her height compared to Alec and Psycho's.

"I could use my force powers against them." he turned back to Psycho "But I'm more worried if they are able to resist them. We have all witnessed the extent of their power."

Pyscho listened to Alec's suggestion this time and nodded. His brain began to switch from child to killer.

"An interesting plan Alec, and I think I can add to it. If we get someone through the vents they can try to find a way out. Now as for the guards... do we have any items at all in this room?"

"An interesting plan Alec, and I think I can add to it. If we get someone through the vents they can try to find a way out. Now as for the guards... do we have any items at all in this room?"

"We have no weapons... none. All I have now are a few Medpacks and some creds. I doubt we could bribe the guards."

One of you guys can put me on your shoulders, and I'll get into the vent up there. I can fit. I'm pretty sure. But yeah, what about that plan?"

"I was just thinking about that." he glanced down at Delaney. "If you find a way out, you can get back into the brig and deactivate our force fields."

Alec looked up at the vent. He was just tall enough to reach his fingers to touch it. But when he did, a huge electrifying shock ran through him. He fell down. "Just as I thought. But that shouldn't be a prob."

He got back up and used the force to pull the grill from the shaft. "Alright, lets play piggy-back."

Delaney also watched Alec get shocked. She raised her eyebrows. "Wow. A real shocker." She giggled, but then stopped. "Okay, bad joke." When she was about to get on Alec to get inside the vent, she looked back at Psycho.

"Can I see that thing you just pulled out of the wall... and one of those medpacks?"

The young woman asked, "Why? What's wrong?"

"Why? What's wrong?"

"Why nothing's wrong. With the combination of thing in the wall, this little device in my helmet and certain things found in the medpack I can create an explosion which will knock them out for a certain amount of time." Psycho looked at the two before continuing. "This is if you are found out and the guards come running into the cell. They'll have to come inside to see whats wrong in which the explosive is set off. Alec... sorry Blueberry and I take what we can find off the guards and meet up with you where ever that shaft may lead."

Psycho remained silent waiting to see what would happen next.

Alec listened to Psycho's cunning plan. He considered, then gave in. He reached for his pouch and pulled out a medpack. He also used the force to place the grill next to Psycho.

"Alright. But be careful with that thing!" Alec warned. "Even after its pulled off, that thing will still be shocking." He also gave him the medpack. He turned to face Delaney.

"Right you..." he knealt down. "Hop on."

"Right you..." he knealt down. "Hop on."

Delaney nodded, then she hopped on his shoulder. After that, she went inside the vent, and said to her companions, "Where ever I be, I'll figure out a way to contact you guys when you get out."

When she was in the vent, Delaney looked around, crawling inside the vent. "Gotta find somewhere to get out, so that way those weirdos won't find me."

As Alec carried Delaney and pushed her into the vent shaft, he turned back to Psycho, who was taking his time to observe the equipment.

"Hopefully, she'll be fine." he looked at the open medpack filled with its variety of storaged chemicals and devices. "Right, you're the explosives expert. What do you need me to do?"

"Right, you're the explosives expert. What do you need me to do?"

"I'm glad you asked. I bet you're tired of me calling you Blueberry, so I'm giving you the chance to get back. I want you to do that push thing on me as hard as you can to alert the guards, the explosive will take care of the rest."

Archived