Home

greetings SWG players.

Zugifar

Hello.

I have been playing mmo's for about a year now mainly wow. (i know but that cant be helped now) I am a massive star wars fan and would love to have a go at galaxies. My main fears would be firstly

Do you need a really top spot computer to run the game? My current computer is just a dell bought one with onboard graphics card but it plays wow well, will i have to upgrade?

Also ive heard the game is dieing and so on, that wouldnt really bother me as a new gamer the experience should be immense but could a decent realm be recommended where the population is still quite high and theres lots going on?

Any info some experienced players could give me would be much appreciated. ohh and im an active roleplayer too.

Thank you.

go starsider. lots of people playing all the time on it. it's good for roleplaying as well as space. you don't really need that great of a computer to run it. at least 1 gigabyte of ram is recommended. i'm using a 256mb pci video card and it runs pretty good.

i'll be back in the game later this month (or week), i play as an Imperial Trandoshan Bounty Hunter. :)

levelling is a bit of a pain, you'll have to go through 'legacy' quest to level up the fastest, followed by meatlump themepark then quests on kashyyyk, then quests on mustafar. there are 4 high level instances, and battle of echo base is being brought in soon.

there is a thing in the game called 'storyteller' where you can purchase npc tokens and props to create your own story and invite people to it.

there is alot to do in the game.

Agreed on Starsider, I've heard good things.

Chilastra is also full of new and returning players, it is also the best PVP server i'm told :)

As for the leveling and quest's see above post ^^

The Game is on the Up again, a lot of the Negative views are from people who;

A) Have never played, but just parrot the ever lingering hatred of 2005

B) Havn't played since 2005... lol

C) Have had there accounts banned, or been hard done to by devs

The best thing to do is try it for your self, the only thing I've noticed lately is more updates, support and new players.

yeah and you can change your profession, expertise, etc. when you get 'bored' always new there are always new things to try.

me, i had to cancel cause i needed a few weeks away from it (was on like 3-6 hours at a time after work, every day and i really needed the break)

Archived