Home

Which non-WoW MMO's Do You Actually Recommend?

Tysyacha

Which MMO's Do You Actually Recommend?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which MMO's Do You Actually Recommend?

• Star Wars: Galaxies (since that's a Star Wars MMO)
    • Guild Wars
    • EverQuest I
    • EverQuest II
    • Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures
    • Vanguard: Saga of Heroes
    • Dungeons and Dragons Online
    • Lord of the Rings Online

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, Herbie. Hologrinding was retarded. You have to master a random number of professions? How on EARTH does that reduce the number of Jedi? You have 'Everyone can eventually become Jedi'. They subsequently replaced it with EVERYONE can become Jedi at the bloody beginning. One must wonder what exactly Sony had put in their communal bong. While in a drunken slumber following getting beaten half to death I could conceive better ideas to control the number of Jedi. Number One: It's Original Trilogy Era - DON'T ALLOW JEDI.

Geez.

Age of Conan in around 4-6 month i think will be really good. I played it for like 1½ month then i become pretty boring because lack of content at 80. Siege battle, one of the major things that did so i got the game is kind of buggy at the moment, but they working on it and in evry patch there are some things fixed with it.

But what i wait for the most is when they will fix the PvP system, with PvP items and such. But at the moment i can't really recommend it in the long run

Well, there all have their good sides and bad sides, I personally play wow, and I have taken a good look at SWG, I really don't understand why everything thinks its so terrible.

I'd suggest SWG, mainly because of the different character you can be, but in the end, it pales in comparison to playing WoW, MMO's aren't very fun without friends to play with, hence why I think the 10 day trials are a tad pointless, you can't get used to a MMO in 10 days.

Archived