Home

i feel ashamed...

Jedi Master Aagin

I don't have any respect for that. Anyone can allow themselves to die... there's no talent in that.

There's something to be said for trying, as well. From what Aagin's saying he was beaten trying to fight him.

I'll respect anyone who tries, whether they succeed or not.

I don't have any respect for that. Anyone can allow themselves to die... there's no talent in that.

Yeah, I know, I was trying to be sarcastic, but forgot the smiley. :xp: But seriously, Jedi Master Aagin, how did that happen? Did you just stand there or what? You mader it sound like you tried and lost. Was that the case?

Yes, perhaps pazaak is more your thing. ;)

~HOP

ok guys...Don't make him feel too bad. I'm sure there's a perfectly logical explanation for this. We just need to await his post............

Yeah! The logical explanation is that he wanted to attract attention, so he came up with the most unlikely thing that could happen and made it public. If you want to be ashamed, play KOTOR about fifty times because you have nothing better to do.

That's worth being sad about.

picture.php?albumid=31&pictureid=1553

This is a result of being too lazy to fight back.

My motto exactly. :lol:

I didn't think it was possible to lose to Duncan. Even if you are at level two and don't control your player, your player will automatically hit him back, and one hit kills him. I suppose if the PC has only one HP and gets hit...I don't know. The more I think about it the more I think this is just a ploy for attention, especially since he has not responded to his own thread...

~HOP

Archived