Home

Need for Speed: Undercover website up

MacTavish

• 2 weeks later...

Have recently bought Prostreet. Loved the direction the took with it!

I need to get used to it though...I play it on 'king' difficulty, and the cars respond truly like in real life. Plus, your car can actually break down and crash...

Anyways, I suppose Undercover will go back to the old 'indestructible' mode. I still think the best Need for Speed was Most Wanted, with all the police chases and 'criminal' feel around it. I hope Undercover can repeat this and I'll certainly get it. Me needs the Skyline R-34..... :xp:

Anyways, I suppose Undercover will go back to the old 'indestructible' mode. I still think the best Need for Speed was Most Wanted, with all the police chases and 'criminal' feel around it. I hope Undercover can repeat this and I'll certainly get it. Me needs the Skyline R-34..... :xp:

I always liked the first Underground the best, then again I never really was into car games, even if I love cars in real life >_>

I probably won't get it, though if I play it at a friends place and it's good enough, I may end up getting it, and that's a pretty big may. The whole series crumbled after Underground 2.

Archived