Home

Stepping back for now.

JRHockney*

Hey everyone. As you've noticed I havent been around much at all lately. My social life has kinda taken over my computer life and probably for the better. I'm also moving again and I'm not sure how much decent internet access I'll have anymore...probably just slow wireless :p

I'll still promote and train and discuss design ideas with the team when I can. But As far as our co-leadership setup right now, I dont think I'll be around enough to really make a solid leader of this mod as its starting to get noticed (its like the number 2 or number 3 download on jk3files! woot!).

Max, as far as I'm concerned, you have the lead on design for the time being and you've been doing a great job of it so far. I would like to request a few things of you but we'll have to discuss that through IM when we can.

But if I dont see you much at all, as my friend Andrew would say (always sarcastically whenever he says goodbye for the day) "Godbless. Have a nice life. Call me when you get married. (or if married) Call me when you have kids" :p

Hocks, you've been a great asset to the team and just a great all-round person for the time I've known you. It's a sad deal that you won't have as much time as you used to. I hope you won't become the next Kyle or Vruki, is what I'm saying.

:(

Don't go away forever, bro.

You're a pussy Max!

*goes back to crying*

Well I personally am not too free myself too these days, but I'm still trying to participate. I know where Hock's coming from. Real life eats in all the time

aww thanks guys. Its all been an honor and a partial fulfillment of a dream of mine to help create a game the way I and others believe it should be played... and I didnt even need a CS degree! :p

Don't worry too much, I'm not stepping down completely I'm just taking a big step back so the mod can be more open to progression with out worrying too much about what I think since I'm not around to talk to anyways XP I'll do a more official "I'm outta here" post when my time runs out completely. I'll lend a hand when I can, but just don't expect me making any deadlines with anything :D

I swore I wouldnt leave OJP until our mod became very popular and well respected enough to prosper and when I saw OJP beat out JA+ on the most downloaded file at jk3files a few days ago, I felt we're on the right track enough to for me to step back a bit at least (and my severe reduction in time). Theres still work to be done though, and I'll help with what I can, just not in the limelight like I could a year ago.

Archived