Home

So wait, let me get this straight... Online or not?

reborn2

OK I have heard conflicting reports on whether or not TFU is going to be online or not.

The trailer has the XBOX LIVE logo on it so I assumed it would be but I recently just read a thread stating that the game is not multilayer so I'm a little confused...

ALSO

I'm aware of all the people hating on the demo but I think its great..... MY ONLY complaints are the whole arcade-y "SLAM CRUSH SUPER x3 BONUS!!!" bull**** type feel.

Also whats up with the light saber..... Im pretty sure that its suppose to cut through enemys not injure them.....

I mean i could put up with a boss or a large enemy having that sort of reaction but a storm trooper... really? Yes, yes I know that the game is focused on the "Force" (and it does so very well) but it would have been SOOOO easy just to make the enemys stronger but have them get there limbs cut off in one swoop, kinda like JO.

Do you think that any of this will be fixed upon the final release....?

just so happens for Lucasarts Nintendo has their paper roll, the only excuse they came up with for no online for Force Unleashed was because they wanted to get more sales for the wii by adding multiplayer, as well as give staggering portables online versions as well. I just don't see why they had to make it a exclusive, why give multiplayer to a console which is in last place with Online Services its a smack in the face to all 360 and PS3 owners. I played the demo and I will honestly buy this game, but without online replay value is limited. But I believe theres more to that excuse than just lack of sales for one console if we all check you can notice that Lucas Arts is coming out with Star Wars:Clone Wars this game will feature multiplayer battles as well, what the hell.

*sigh*

I guess we will never see a online predecessor to lucasarts Jedi Knight Academy.

just so happens for Lucasarts Nintendo has their paper roll, the only excuse they came up with for no online for Force Unleashed was because they wanted to get more sales for the wii by adding multiplayer, as well as give staggering portables online versions as well. I just don't see why they had to make it a exclusive, why give multiplayer to a console which is in last place with Online Services its a smack in the face to all 360 and PS3 owners. I played the demo and I will honestly buy this game, but without online replay value is limited. But I believe theres more to that excuse than just lack of sales for one console if we all check you can notice that Lucas Arts is coming out with Star Wars:Clone Wars this game will feature multiplayer battles as well, what the hell.

*sigh*

I guess we will never see a online predecessor to lucasarts Jedi Knight Academy.

I think online would suck in this game. A bunch of button mashing isn't very hard.

Online play, NO! Don't know why, but its aggervating.

Well, don't play online then.

The TFU version of Wii does not support online multiplayer. It has what LucasArts is calling duel mode, meaning if you have another set of controllers for your Wii then you and someone else in your living room, bedroom, or wherever your Wii is located can battle it out against each other on the same screen.

Will the levels be large and have split screens or will they be in a circular arena type thing?

Multiplayer in the Wii version is contained in one screen, so there?s no split-screen. The game?s dynamic camera does a great job of zooming in and out of what?s going on during combat to keep the pace of the battle very exciting.

How many people are allowed on multiplayer?

Two players can face off against each other in the Wii version of the game, while both the DS and PSP support four-player action.

Click here for source

The TFU version of Wii does not support online multiplayer. It has what LucasArts is calling duel mode, meaning if you have another set of controllers for your Wii then you and someone else in your living room, bedroom, or wherever your Wii is located can battle it out against each other on the same screen.

Click here for source

Thanks for posting that Char, its correct that the Wii version does not have online.

Archived