Home

[TSL] Crashing during load on to Ebon Hawk

Ganden

Hello all,

I'm in the progress of trying to fix a problem I came across.

Dantooine was the first planet I visited after Telos. After completing the quests on Dantooine, I head back to the Ebon Hawk and I crash during the load. I've looked at some of the files in the Override folder to try and narrow the issue down, but I've had no success. I thought that seeming Visas will be making an appearance after the load, that it may have something to do with files relating to her.

That didn't work.

So I've reinstalling the game, and I'm going to attempt to replace all my mods "neatly". Hopefully it'll work.

If anyone has any ideas, they will be very welcome :)

EDIT:

No success.

I'll try and start a new game. Hopefully, it won't happen once I reach the same point.

*sigh*

Please use the 'edit this' function rather than double-posting - Cz

So this just happened out of the blue? Game was working just fine for years and years and years, and all of a sudden, just stopped working? I'm assuming the game is fully patched...

If you want to narrow down if it's a mod-related problem or not, you should just take out your mods from the override, put 'em someplace else temporarily, and try playing again.

So this just happened out of the blue? Game was working just fine for years and years and years, and all of a sudden, just stopped working? I'm assuming the game is fully patched...

If you want to narrow down if it's a mod-related problem or not, you should just take out your mods from the override, put 'em someplace else temporarily, and try playing again.

*laughs*

Of course is hasn't been working fine for years and years. But I have been able to complete the game many times without a repetitive problem.

I tried removing the mods from the override folder, but the game wouldn't load in that case either because the save was reliant on some of the files in that folder.

I've started working through the game again. Just finished Peragus, and now I have to deal with an incompetent Ithorian. *sighs*

I'll see what happens when I reach the same point again. If the same problem occurs, I'll start the game again, work up to that point, then install the mods.

But again, any ideas are welcome :)

Yeah, I know what you mean.

What's supposed to happen is the scene between the exile and Visas. It is where she appears and you have the duel. That is why I searched for files relating to her in the Override folder, but as stated before I didn't succeed.

Well, here's an update. I tried loading the game again, and it worked...

I have no idea how, but it did. No complaints however. The game shall continue!

Not really annoying, no.

I will do it some time later today, and report back :)

Edit: Re-installed the mods, and it all merged successfully but no success with the loading. I'll just have to wait until it randomly fixes itself again...

Archived