Home

Criticisms of the demo/things you want to see fixed/changed in the final game

Just so you know this isn't really a topic for suggesting brand new features or ideas for the game or anything like that.

This is for pointing out any criticisms you had of the demo or any small things that were bugging you that you might like to see fixed or changed for the final game.

Personally there were two little things that bugged me a tad.

1.The controls were alright, and I understand it must be difficult to make a good control scheme for this game, but in the final game it'd be nice to have customizable controls, incase some poeple don't like the defaults.

2.Also, I don't really like how you can't move at all when you're blocking, you should at least be able to strafe while guarding. I noticed you can auto-block a little bit while your running, but most of the time you don't. In the final game could we either be able to move somewhat while blocking right off the bat? Or could we have improved auto-blocking while running and/or the ability to move while holding block gained later in the game as abilities through leveling up?

2.Also, I don't really like how you can't move at all when you're blocking, you should at least be able to strafe while guarding. I noticed you can auto-block a little bit while your running, but most of the time you don't. In the final game could we either be able to move somewhat while blocking right off the bat? Or could we have improved auto-blocking while running and/or the ability to move while holding block gained later in the game as abilities through leveling up?

Well, in most action games you can't block while walking either.

On the contrary, the game has yet to go gold which means it's entirely possible that they could tweak things before the release. Will they fix many of these problems though? I'm not getting my hopes up.

I'm hoping that they at least fix the actual bugs like the sound glitches and hangs I've seen multiple times now. Wonky gameplay decisions I can live with but annoying buggy crap like this needs to be dealt with.

On the contrary, the game has yet to go gold which means it's entirely possible that they could tweak things before the release. Will they fix many of these problems though? I'm not getting my hopes up.

According to EU Cantina, the game went gold August 15th. That would obviously be before the demo came out.

I found something that should work, but it doesn't. Go near a door and do the X-X-X-O combo (The one where you throw everyone in the air) and keep doing it. After a few times, it gets to the point where there should be enough space for Star Killer to fit. But he gets impeded by an invisible wall. It'd be doss if this could be fixed.

I found something that should work, but it doesn't. Go near a door and do the X-X-X-O combo (The one where you throw everyone in the air) and keep doing it. After a few times, it gets to the point where there should be enough space for Star Killer to fit. But he gets impeded by an invisible wall. It'd be doss if this could be fixed.

Probably not gonna fix it since the game has gone gold. Maybe in a patch via download?

The game is done and done nothing can be change unless a major issue occurs which won't happen haha. One thing I hope they put in is additional content, something that will make me want to play the game again. Like a cool aditional side mode would maybe be like kinda like an enemy rush, keep fighting waves of enemies til you die, just something to keep you wanting to play other than the story. I hope to the story is long, hopefully over 20 hours +, or make some unlockables great enough to make you replay the game.

The game is done and done nothing can be change unless a major issue occurs which won't happen haha. One thing I hope they put in is additional content, something that will make me want to play the game again. Like a cool aditional side mode would maybe be like kinda like an enemy rush, keep fighting waves of enemies til you die, just something to keep you wanting to play other than the story. I hope to the story is long, hopefully over 20 hours +, or make some unlockables great enough to make you replay the game.

I doubt they're gonna go as far as to a whole new game mode, the enemy rush. Just doesn't seem like something they'd do (if it's even possible via download only).

How many levels are there in the game? Can you even do anything else besides the levels for a lengthy amount of time?

There's one guy who said he won't buy it if it doesn't have at least 40 hours of gameplay. Wow.

I can't honestly see this game having any more than 20 hours of gameplay, just playing straight through. Luckily there are unlockables, multiple endings, and all that.

If he wants 40 hours of gameplay, he should play KOTOR. I think you're right, in that 20 hours will probably be the upper limit.

Responding to a question above on how many levels there are there is goingot be 10. Here they are.I can't think of anythng really they could change. The game is awsome.

Insurrection

Junkyard

Jedi Hunt

Empirical

Vapor Room

Skyhook

Infestation

Destroyer

Redemption

Revenge

Just so you know this isn't really a topic for suggesting brand new features or ideas for the game or anything like that.

This is for pointing out any criticisms you had of the demo or any small things that were bugging you that you might like to see fixed or changed for the final game.

Personally there were two little things that bugged me a tad.

1.The controls were alright, and I understand it must be difficult to make a good control scheme for this game, but in the final game it'd be nice to have customizable controls, incase some poeple don't like the defaults.

very good point the only thing in this game that i dislike is that when you lock to target for example to stormtrooper and kill him and after then you try to move to the next target the targeting mode aoutomatically wears of so if you like to play with targeting mode often you have to press every time targeting mode again to fight other enemy on room and thats just not good, i hope this will be fixed to complete version of the game.

I doubt they're gonna go as far as to a whole new game mode, the enemy rush. Just doesn't seem like something they'd do (if it's even possible via download only).

How many levels are there in the game? Can you even do anything else besides the levels for a lengthy amount of time?

Well there is a training room and combat lessons right? Well I'm hoping for maybe a lesson or something in the training room that would just keep a wave of enemies running at you and just see how long you last. Who doesn't want to fling around 20+ guys?

Well there is a training room and combat lessons right? Well I'm hoping for maybe a lesson or something in the training room that would just keep a wave of enemies running at you and just see how long you last. Who doesn't want to fling around 20+ guys?

Whatever game features come on that disc is likely what you'll be stuck with for game modes.

I can't honestly see this game having any more than 20 hours of gameplay, just playing straight through. Luckily there are unlockables, multiple endings, and all that.

That's a rather optimistic expectancy. Judging on other action games, 15 hours would be a more likely assumption.

I don't like the relative neutering of the lightsaber. If you can blow open doors you should be able to cut them. Oh, and no simple lightsaber-throw.

I think that cutscene thing is exaggeration, even if we're just going by the demo the balance between the two was far in favour of gameplay.

Archived