Home

Best JA mod ever

DaMi

Just like the title says.

Everybody knows that Knights of the Force is a crap. But not everybody knows, what is worth a while. What could you suggest? There are many mods for this game. Which one of them is best in your opinion? Or maybe there are more than one?

Knights of the force FTW
Yes, because everyone likes downloading upwards of a gigabyte just so that they can play baseJA with a few more maps, when they could get the exact same experience by simply installing JA and then downloading the extras off JKFiles, which would take a mere fraction of the time it'd take to download the 1gb+ from the crappy freehost servers it's on.

Please. Some of us have better things to do with our time. Like, not completely wasting it.

Yes, because everyone likes downloading upwards of a gigabyte just so that they can play baseJA with a few more maps, when they could get the exact same experience by simply installing JA and then downloading the extras off JKFiles, which would take a mere fraction of the time it'd take to download the 1gb+ from the crappy freehost servers it's on.

Please. Some of us have better things to do with our time. Like, not completely wasting it.

I agree with you 100%, but come on, Kouen, what do you expect from someone who only ever seems to appear to praise KOTF?

It's probably best if we all ignore it now, and try to forget about KOTF. It might be hard, but I don't think it's helping anymore. And surely we've got better things to do than rebuke someone who has clearly chosen to go against better judgement?

the dark forces mod rocks for me,but i also loved ak piggots enter the dark lord levels ,where you play as darth vader,had some great action and nice cutscenes,but he never finished it.

Shadriss deception is also a fav.

Mercenary's eve of decepetion is also a fav.but i guess if i had to choose just one it would have to be the dark forces mod!

Yeah the author KOTF made like 2 levels edited 2 skins than took a bunch of people's work and made a bunch of media.That is just terrible he could have put a bitmore effort into it and at least not rip people off by getting 100$ out of them.

But if anyone wants it here's a link to the

Escape From Yavin:The Lost Maps Mod for JK3-

http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/Escape_Yavin_IV_The_Lost_Maps;58958

Archived