Home

Helping out Griff

Darth krunchy

Giving him credits isn't going to teach him anything. Hell, I doubt getting his legs broken by an Exchange agent would teach him anything either. Griff's just a fool.

Agreed, but the point of giving Griff credits isn't to teach him a lesson, but to help out a friend and crew member. The lesson is for Mission, not Griff.

Kreia would scold you severely for shelling out finances to him.
All the more reason for doing it.

Experience points actually are easier if you know the Hulak Wraid exploit/glitch

Which is tedious and boring to exploit. If you want XP that badly you may as well use cheats instead.

Why should she [Kreia] balk when your refusal to act results in some idiot getting his knees shattered?

As she says, apathy is death. The PC didn't exploit the situation for their own benefit (granted, that's not possible to do in the game, but the sequence was only there to provide (good) exposition from Kreia).

Kreia would scold you either way. >.>

Not if the PC was able to somehow strengthen himself or Griff through the experience. She'd probably see the latter as a lost cause, though I can see her approving of the character development Mission underwent (that being stopping to idolize her brother and growing up).

I tend to help him out...but I never consider it helping Griff per se. I'm doing it as a favor to his infinitely smarter and more useful sister. It's no secret that I have a big soft spot for Mission.

Doesn't stop me from tweaking the dialogue to have Zaalbar comment on what a dumb@$$ the guy is and ask if he could break Griff's legs himself...

You know, there's a dialogue option that lets you skip Kreia's lesson. Just pick that. Yeesh.

By the same logic, if a person can fast-forward through a movie that they didn't like, then that person has no right to complain about it not being good.

Is there an option to kill Griff while he's sitting in Sand People jail? I can't recall. Would be a good Dark Side thing, especially when Mission is with you.

Actually, there is. It's mostly satisfying, especially to get rid of your weekly homicidal desires. Unfortunately, that can't be done if Mission's with you by the time.

Actually, there is. It's mostly satisfying, especially to get rid of your weekly homicidal desires. Unfortunately, that can't be done if Mission's with you by the time.

Now that's awesome. Pure Dark Side right there. Next DS playthrough, I'll make sure to add that to the to-do list. But why can't you do it with Mission there?

Archived