Home

Which Revan Face Do You Think Play With?

Revan 411

LS Male: The one in the far bottom right. It's not that I like that face...that big nose really irks me...just looks like it oughtta be punched... His name is Tyron Ordan.

DS Male: The one right above him (with the mullet). Best of the Male faces, if you ask me. His name's Jeheth Etthun.

LS Female: Far right top. My first Revan head. Y'see, I thought that Bastilla on the cover was supposed to be the PC, so I picked the head that looked most like her. Not that any of them really look like her... Her name is Jana Tarelle.

DS Female: Far left top. I reeeeaaaally really like this head! She just seemed to have the gleam in her eye needed to be a cool Sith Lord. Her name is Mara Shien.

Either DS or LS female: I'm still playing through with her, so I have yet to decide whether to be light or dark. It's the middle right head. Her name is Osay Thalina.

• 2 weeks later...

i *always* and can only play k1 male as the one on the top of the caucasian row. why? because thats the face completely associated to male revan in my head. its the first head i ever chose, and i found this concept art a while afterwords:conceptart014.jpg

i really like this pic because

1. it looks strikingly like the revan i use,

2.he is wearing the scout jacket and scout is my favorite starting class! and 3.this is an official lucasarts concept art, so it gives me reason to hope that this might just by some chance, be sw canon revan! the concept art looks better a bit better than in-game and is a fitting revan for me! :D

for female i use the top one in the caucasian column, same position as the male portrait.

but this is the *real* darth revan!00019tx5

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived