Home

Things You'd Like to See in KotOR III.

Revan_Pwn_Malak

I'd like to see a couple of playable races, ith a few different "reactions" for each the same way you got different "reactions" for each gender (e.g. For one you'd be referred to as "Twi'lek" or "Zeltron" or whatever instead of "Human", some aliens might trust someone of their own species more, etc)

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to see some planets, such as Korriban, Dantooine, Onderon and Nar Shaddaa.

Also, few very certain characters. For instance, Atris (If they decide to 'use' the lightside event), Revan, Exile and of course a few party members.

But as for the rest, I'd like something new.

How about optional planets?

For instance, you need to do such and such to defeat Darth xyz. But there are different ways you could do it, and different places it could be done.

I would prefer that as opposed to being forced to visit planets because they're the only ones to do it on.

A good idea. Nowhere near as in Mass Effect, though. Drastically reduce the number of those planets so actaully interesting stuff may be added on them.

If they go with the light/dark side splits again, grey jedi actually being an option. I hated when I tried to play through TSL as neutral and couldn't go into the hidden tomb on Korriban. Sometimes I want to be evil, sometimes I want to be helpful. Don't penalize me because I'm not perfect.

1. A powerful storyline with good plot twists like in Kotor I

2. A well rounded and diverse crew, with only one or two jedi (including the main character)

3. Familiar planets (Tatooine, Manaan, Rakata Prime) plus new ones.

4. Ultimately closure of the Revan/Exile/True Sith prophecy/premonition/etc.

I also agree with General PloKoon - I'd love to be able to choose my own ship! It would be absurd to see the Ebon Hawk return again after getting pounded on Malachor.

Light and Dark side options on characters would be great. What I mean is, dark side characters if you play dark, light side if you play light. In TSL, Brianna/Mical really didn't at any point seem to be truly dark side, nor did Bao-Dur, whereas HK-47 never felt right playing as light side.

There is no "grey side". Grey Jedi = a Jedi who is considered to operate outside the [perceived] limitations of the Jedi Council's orders and such.

Hence the quotes on it. grey philosophy would be a better term, perhaps.

At any rate, the point is that to remain neutral, it wouldn't be necessary to do bad stuff here and good ones there just so your alignment doesn't shift.

Hence the quotes on it. grey philosophy would be a better term, perhaps.

At any rate, the point is that to remain neutral, it wouldn't be necessary to do bad stuff here and good ones there just so your alignment doesn't shift.

If you were neutral you wouldn't be doing anything, because you'd be neutral.

You're not neutral if you do some good and bad. I don't know what that would be, but it's not neutral.

if you do an equal amount of good and bad, then your right in the middle. Not aligning yourself to either side, and are therefore neutral.

Well, there's plenty of definitions of neutral:

Neutral

Adjective

Not taking sides in a conflict such as war; nonaligned.

Favouring neither the supporting nor opposing viewpoint of a topic of debate; unbiased.

Neither beneficial nor harmful.

Having no sex; neuter.

Having no obvious colour; gray

So, doing equal amounts of good and bad is not neutrality.

I agree, but being neutral shouldn't mean that you wouldn't do anything. Just like in TSL there are actions/choices you can make that will not render you dark or light side points, that could be seen as a grey side point. However, "actual" grey side points would be nice for all of the reasons stated in the earlier posts...

Archived