Home

Things You'd Like to See in KotOR III.

Revan_Pwn_Malak

I think party members get shoe horned in quite early on in the Kotor's, I'd like to see/feel a bit more isolation to be honest.

Also I want a more linear story, not a big fan of "your choices will affect the galaxy" because if you accidentally click a button or your cat treads on the mouse or keyboard then thats it, you might have told Atton to get ******** and **** with *** etc. losing influence or closing doors to other more interesting roads.

I also don't like "two years later", what's the point? I want to know what happened where we left off, particularly at the end of number 2.

We've visited several places in Kotor, and new places in Kotor 2 with some old ones chucked in for fans - now it's time for the unknown, chuck the player in the deep end of the swimming pool with the fast and trained swimmers, not with the little kids wearing armbands with the fat lady teaching them the breast stroke.

I've got a little title crawl and event list for a third game that I wrote when I started my screenwriting course, it's how I'd do it or like to see it done. It's apparent that Kotor 3 won't happen untill bioware and Lucasarts bring in the bucks from their MMO.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would say....

1. "Known" worlds like Naboo, Geonosis or even Mustefar.

2. A choice to become a Jedi or Sith(Like a Jedi academy and Sith academy) or none.

3. Custom lightsaber building.

4. Choosing your species =)

5. A better story and ending.

6. Your choices effect the story alot.

This is kinda what I think...

Edit:

I'd like to see some of the old party members show up in some way or form, like a mention of Mission, some item that once belonged to Juhani, that sort of thing

Oh yes! That would be great! Like they talk of the old legends! :D

Or they find Bastila's holocron or Mission's kids and stuff. Mission has to come back!!!

• 2 weeks later...

What i think would be cool would be if you started the game as a child in your home town, then a jedi comes to the town feels the force in you and takes you to learn the ways of the force and become a jedi. Then have the next part of the game, you as a child learning to be a jedi and such before becoming a full jedi and traveling out into the world to take on whatever mission. (kind of like in Fable)

Edit: also being able to jump would be cool.i loved being able to jump during combat in jedi academy.fighting them from one place the n jumping over them or onto a higher area. that was cool

What a KOTOR III has to have: Either the Jedi improve instead of being the lofty, egotistical hypocrites they have always been, or they need to be the villains. You can not honestly tell me that the Jedi are the good guys after TSL, let alone their rampant inaction in KOTOR.

Also, lightsaber/blaster/melee weapon customization is a must. Unique hilts, blasters that change appearance when modified, and melee weapons that change appearance when modified.

Multiple endings, obviously.

Lots of planets. Epic scope.

A whole mess of organizations. Not just Republic/Sith/Czerka/Exchange, I mean lots of organizations with unique individuals.

All NPCs must have unique appearances. No more low poly models, or repetitions of the same NPCs.

Very diverse plot, massive amounts of side-quests.

If you were neutral you wouldn't be doing anything, because you'd be neutral.

You're not neutral if you do some good and bad. I don't know what that would be, but it's not neutral.

I believe the term Chaotic neutral was invented for such types. While their actions seem anything but neutral (sort of like the rolling waves of alternating current or AC electricity), their net alignment would be as though any good or bad would be canceled out as though they had decided to remain neutral the whole time.

However I am willing to hear you out. If anything with 'neutral' in the name is, shall we say, an inaccuracy, what do you propose to call such phenomenon (besides apathy :roleyess:)...just plain old chaotic?

if you do an equal amount of good and bad, then your right in the middle. Not aligning yourself to either side, and are therefore neutral.

Sums up what I was saying.

Something like a seamless movement transition for the D20 engine?

Is that the engine for kotor? Sure. More moves and move-sets, more functions.

Here's what I would like to see in K3:

-More popular planets like Mustafar,Coruscant and Utapau

-Custumization(character and weapon)

-animations for EVERY character

-another ship not the EH

-can bring more than 3 party members with you

• 1 month later...

Of course i would like to see Kreia/Darth Traya and Revan back. Maybe something that the main character will be the son/daughter of Bastilla and Revan or something like that, and that the son/daugter is trying to find Revan and battle against the Sith'ari and that Kreia is again helping him/her.

I think that seeing new models for the weapons would be awesome. I mean, the swords are pretty alright, because a sword's a sword. But the ability to change your lightsaber's looks, and some new blasters, like something that could be a prelude to the DLT-19, instead of old, re-used models. Being able to use some of the old heads from other games, because I loved the medium haired, blond male head from TSL. Lot's of new animations, and for it to take place not too long after the second game, so as to keep up a continuous story.

• 2 weeks later...

I seem to be very different in some points compared to you.

Would be cool if you play as Revan again, and get your good old whole K1 party back.

I also like revisiting old planets (especially Manaan and Dantooine(<-- only if it's again like in K1) ).

The ability to kill the Exile would be nice. I always hated the Exile's story.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I hope the "hero" is again some super-awesome jedi/sith. maybe the offspring of Raven & the exile (which ever is male/female is decided at the start, and if same sex is chosen for both, maybe it's Raven & Bastila, or Carth i guess).

I hope they dive more into the HK issue, the factory that didn't make it to the KOTOR 2 game.

also more development on T3-M4, somethings fishy about it, i think there are hidden memories of Raven/The Exile, good way to tie the 3 games together.

mandalore son/daughter joining the team.

other races in the party

Archived