Home

Things You'd Like to See in KotOR III.

Revan_Pwn_Malak

Well, to be honest, the only reason why i wont get Tor is because i have to pay monthley, and im not spending my allowance and my parents would never play. Although i hope they dont ruin HK-47.And, maybe TOR dosn't have to fail, or massively succede, as they'll probobly only do expansion packs and that like WOW for the next couple of years...

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, to be honest, the only reason why i wont get Tor is because i have to pay monthley, and im not spending my allowance and my parents would never play. Although i hope they dont ruin HK-47.And, maybe TOR dosn't have to fail, or massively succede, as they'll probobly only do expansion packs and that like WOW for the next couple of years...

That's fine. I can understand that aspect. An MMO is a significant time and money investment for someone with a limited budget.

As for Ruining HK-47. Unlike SOE with Galaxies, BioWare INVENTED HK-47. I'm sure they'll keep that sadistic droid as we love him.

If it succeeds, they may look at creating spin off games for consoles.

I agree with everything said, though Bioware must notice the hundreds (maybe) thousands screaming for a kotor 3. So they'll proboly make it. SOmeday. I think TOR will be very popular for the people around 16 - whatever because they would have a job and would be fine with payinng the subscription. Now, if there was a f2p version...

There won't be a KOTOR 3. Everything coming out now has ruled that possibility out completely. Drew Karpyshyn just released a novel telling of what happens to Revan and the Exile between KOTOR and TOR in lieu of a third game, so it's safe to say that the final nail in the coffin has just been hammered.

Since this mostly seems to be little more than an intellectual exercise/(forlorn)wish list, I'd like to see a game where you can opt to be either Revan or the Exile and then watch the story unfold from either vantage point in a way that addresses the identity and agenda of the "true sith" as though TOR had never been made in the first place. An RPG, but with a lot of FPS type action (ie lots of enemies to kill) that doesn't skimp on story development in favor of said action, while avoiding too many cliche's (no deus ex-machina type crap for instance). Also, it should conclude in a way that you know what happens to your companions from both prequels. Tall order? Maybe. But the question IS open-ended.

TOR wont be kid friendly i think, too many adult players and adult features. Hmm, me thinks

No it won't be as, err, how to say 'intimacy intensive' in the relationship dynamics of the game compared with the likes of drag'n'scoot, uhh dragon age and ass eff, I mean mass effect.

Though there is a little tidbit here and there I'm sure. It's a teen game, though.

Basically, it's going to become like Second Life if it gets too adult, the staff will step in and simply start making restrictions.

Interestingly enough Almost every thing mentioned on page 1 is in TOR.

Diverging story lines: Yep

More Story: By leaps and bounds

Character customization: Yep

Couruscant: Yep

Better ship: yep

Space combat: sorta yep

Bioware: Yep

Better blasters: yep

Plot twists: Not spoiling it, but yep

More planets: Yep

Sorry, they did revisit Tat.

Wanking to Revan: not so much.

Cameos: HK does, don't know about Kreia or any of the others. Bastilla's kin is.

Reasonable explanation for having rebuilt the order: Check

non-jedi main(if you so choose): Thankfully YES

Play as a Sith: Yep.

Grey as an option: not really. you have good or bad choices. Neutral is rarely an option

Pay every month to keep playing the game: Yep

TOR wont be kid friendly i think, too many adult players and adult features. Hmm, me thinks

Would you release a kid on the internet alone? If not, then yeah TOR won't be kid friendly as there are a bunch of adults and people with absolutely abrasive language. Though that can be fixed with turning off the chat pane. There are no chat bubbles, so you can't see what someone is saying right in front of you. All scenes of adult nature are in fade to black. LucasArts would not allow a game like this to be too adult in nature. Heck they removed Spice from Galaxies because it was too much like drugs.

@sabretooth:

I spend more than $15 a week on take out. Heck one night in the restaurant with my girlfriend is more than $50. Also, how much would you pay to have your save games kept safe no matter what hardware you go to. If you stop playing for a few months and cancel your account, and come back and lost your install disk(assuming the free trial system later) but remembered your login info, you get your game and your saved progress back.

But in one of the packs you get a twilek dancer who is basicly a pole dancer

HoloDancer

Go to the tor page with the things liek collecters standered and that is a feature. I meen, who would be happy if there kids were looking at a galactic slut.

T for Teen for a reason, so it's bound to be mild compared to real life...or at least compared to hentai and renderotica. At 13 I'd think most kids have an idea of what a pole dancer is/does anyways, even if they aren't fully aware of just what that would actually entail IRL.

Besides, most parents aren't going to shell out $150 for the collector's edition anyways just so their kid can spoil itself online--nor would they condone their minor spending so much chore money on one game.

Though I sure wish commercials of medicines and products relating to sexual intimacy weren't broadcast *right at dinner*--I'll never forget christmas last year at my neighbors' house, and their 8 year old son asked about erectile dysfunction and cervical incompetence. It was funny, but at the same time...:ugh:

I think a KotOR III that drastically innovates the climate of its setting with creative innovations relevant to the timeline of the previous two games, and also the MMO if possible or necessary, would be met with massive support and success from the gaming community.

T for Teen for a reason, so it's bound to be mild compared to real life...or at least compared to hentai and renderotica. At 13 I'd think most kids have an idea of what a pole dancer is/does anyways, even if they aren't fully aware of just what that would actually entail IRL.

Besides, most parents aren't going to shell out $150 for the collector's edition anyways just so their kid can spoil itself online--nor would they condone their minor spending so much chore money on one game.

Though I sure wish commercials of medicines and products relating to sexual intimacy weren't broadcast *right at dinner*--I'll never forget christmas last year at my neighbors' house, and their 8 year old son asked about erectile dysfunction and cervical incompetence. It was funny, but at the same time...:ugh:

haha, really? Well, thats true, though i really think paying taht much money for a game is pretty stupid as your going to have to keep paying. But each to their own. Though any chance of a k3 id love if it was on 3ds. You may thinks its stupid, but imagine top quality starwars graphics in 3d...

If Revan again, on gender, decided whom they romanced or not.

If Not romanced, Revan is single.

Kotor 3 needs to be a direct sequel to Kotor 1 and post Kotor 2. Kotor 3 explains what happens to Revan's companions, Carth as Admiral. Finding Mandalore's mask. Uncovering a plot against Revan's life.

Also within the intro, Revan suffers from Force Exhastion. Basicly Revan overdid it on the StarForge and his force abilties are shut down for awhile. Also some of the intro does cover if he was still considered still dead or alive. If Dead at large, then he will not have a medal, if Alive at large, medals and people will take notice of you.

If Revan is male and Single, Bastila and he are close friends during Kotor 1, and she marries Zergreg(prounced Sir Greg) a Jedi Healer that he healed her wound after The Starforge battle. Zergreg is a quiet young man that devotes himself to the Jedi Healing arts and is a close friend of Bastila before and during Kotor 1.

If Revan is Female and Single or Male, Carth and her are close friends and Carth marries an attractive yet Reserved Jedi Counslar that is a Jedi Shadow. This Jedi Counslar thinks Carth is quite handsome and thinks his son is cute too. Also She is an sensible Carth Onasi fangirl.

haha, really? Well, thats true, though i really think paying taht much money for a game is pretty stupid as your going to have to keep paying. But each to their own.

You're certainly allowed your opinion, however you're forgetting the physically collectible articles that come with it which may one day replace what you initially spent and possibly then some.

And I didn't say pay forever on subscription. Just however long it is important to you...then just wait until it's obsolete and use an emulator program to interact with it so you can continue to play if you want.

Though any chance of a k3 id love if it was on 3ds.

Keep dreaming.

You may thinks its stupid, but imagine top quality starwars graphics in 3d...

I find it amusing you're making assumptions about what I think.

Archived