Home

KotOR Tool Help - Inventory editing?

MajinMikeyX

In merchant editor you must uncheck a box, any will do, at the end of the row. The column is "dropable" then click elsewhere within said document. Click "No" on the messagebox. then you can edit freely.

Don't use the merchant editor, though, as it overrides certain items "infinite status" with "dropable" I learned this by comparing with k-gff. There is a reference in the original of Kebla Yurt's Equipment Emporium, from Taris, where there are infinite medpacks for sale. When using kotor tool to add a shield I made, (nothing special) I found that she had only one medpack for sale from then on.

• 6 years later...
In merchant editor you must uncheck a box, any will do, at the end of the row. The column is "dropable" then click elsewhere within said document. Click "No" on the messagebox. then you can edit freely.

Don't use the merchant editor, though, as it overrides certain items "infinite status" with "dropable" I learned this by comparing with k-gff. There is a reference in the original of Kebla Yurt's Equipment Emporium, from Taris, where there are infinite medpacks for sale. When using kotor tool to add a shield I made, (nothing special) I found that she had only one medpack for sale from then on.

That solved my problem with changing the item counts inventory; but, I'm having another problem in that I can not change the Mark Up/Mark Down values. I can enter new values, save and exit; but when I reopen the file, it defaults back to 100/25.

Anyone have any ideas how to correct this?

Archived