Home

playable zeltrons!!!

DarthMelissa

I always wanted to play as a zeltron! could somebody make zelts. for k1 and\or tsl i would really like pfhc03 and 02 from kotor 1 as zeltrons

It shouldn't be that hard. Just simple recoloring to make their skin pink. I mean Luxa's head was just a recolored K1 head

• 2 weeks later...

I have made her even more vividly pink like the comic book zeltrons, and included a possible darkside variation. Is this okay?

zeltron2fu3.jpg

zeltron3di2.jpg

Thats the Neverwinter Eye on her forehead. If you would like something else, I would be happy to give it a go.

Edit: Zeltron PFHC02

zeltron4gz1.jpg

I decided to make all of the caucasian heads into zeltrons.

PFHC01

zeltron5pz7.jpg

PFHC04

zeltron7ev6.jpg

PFHCO5

zeltron6pr0.jpg

If there are any changes you would like me to make, please name the head PFHC0? and what you would like me to change.

I will edit the three underwear skins to make the bodies match the heads.

I'll also get around to doing darkside skins for all of them, once I have some feedback on what you like.

darkside. and for lightside go with a scarlet or crimson. And rictus, I Love the work you have done so far with the zelts, but when you do the underwear could you make the soldier's undergarments look less... comical :) and more like someone would actually wear it maybe an some thing that looks like the handmaidens but on the soldier body?

Its beautiful! you are a far better skinner than I, I tried to make one but i couldnt get the pink right or anything. Thanks for the rattataki advice though:)

Edit: mandalorian_blademaster_sym.preview.jpg Here it is.

DarthMelissa, please use the edit this post function to add content to your earlier post instead of double posting. No more double posts ok? Thanks. -RH

Due to the relatively small area I had to work wth (and my lack of skills as a skinner) this is about the best I have been able to achieve for the Mando tattoo.

zeltron10nk8.jpg

It looks "bumpy" because each individual dot is one pixel, if I had higher definition skins to work with I might have been able to make it look better, but I didn't. I made an attempt to blend the tattoo into the skin in the hopes it may soften the edges a bit, but the result was just a dirty looking tattoo, so I decided to stick with this.

Edit: What color would you like the lips to be for Light and dark sides?

And would you like the eyeliner affect I used on PFHC03's darkside version on this one as well?

Archived