Home

Xbox 180? Is that true?

LordOfTheFish

I am not that attracted to the PSP. I don't know why...Maybe, because after what happened to my PS2, I no longer trust or support Sony.

All though, a handheld my Microsoft? That I would buy.

All people who read this, need to go type in "The PS3 Song" on YouTube, if you haven't already heard it.

I think Xbox 180 is a cool name. I've been thinking for a long time that they might make an Xbox Portable type thing.

Also, I heard something about an Xbox 780. I also saw a photoshopped picture of it. The picture looked pretty cool lol...

I think Xbox 780 is a kinda dumb name though. I think it should be called Xbox X-Version...That's kinda dumb too...:xp:

• 6 months later...

Let us just pray that if a handheld were ever made by microsoft, that it would be a reliable piece of equipment that didn't nickel and dime you to death for what they called optional extras and game performance enhancers which in reality might actually be necessary due to cheap assed ness of game designers, cheap design that overheats itself and is fragile as eggshells, and has issues with even playing the games you buy for it... Micro-X would be a catchier name.

It might just as much as it might not I think.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived