Home

Appearance Help

Govalt

I would like to use the Dark Jedi appearance from KOTOR 1 in KOTOR 2. I made a character file with the appearance 'Dark_Jedi_Male_01' (the Dark Jedi from KOTOR 1 ) and put it in a module I created. However when I loaded the module, KOTOR 2 crashed. I removed the character and it worked, so the problem is the appearance. I would REALLLLLLLLLY like to restore this appearance so I was wondering if i could get some help getting it to work.

Thanks

I made a character file with the appearance 'Dark_Jedi_Male_01' (the Dark Jedi from KOTOR 1 ) and put it in a module I created. However when I loaded the module, KOTOR 2 crashed. I removed the character and it worked, so the problem is the appearance. I would REALLLLLLLLLY like to restore this appearance so I was wondering if i could get some help getting it to work.

If you are referring to TSL's appearance.2da line #20, I just checked and that appearance has no body models specified. (Compared to the female Dark Jedi line #19 above.)

I checked and the Dark Jedi model is present in the TSL files. So all you will need to do is open up the TSL appearance.2da file with KT and add the proper model and texture to the modela and texa cells on line #20, the entries should be similar to the female dark jedi line above it, so instead of N_DarkJediF enter N_DarkJediM into those 2 cells (modela and texa) on line #20 and then click on any other line you didn't edit (this is important) and then save the appearance.2da file to your TSL Override.

That should stop your crashes, though you will now need to package an appearance.2da file with your mod (but the TSL Patcher can help you with that when you wish to release it. ;) )

• 7 years later...

hi guys i was wondering something..

lines #379 dark_jedi_master will this show male dark jedi and female, or just male ?

also can anyone explain lines #19 and #20, what is that for and about ?

My idea: replace sith assasins to look like dark jedi (both) female and male.

Archived