Home

Executor Progress

hhunter6

So just as a little infor for you all. I've started the Executor map. it has been entirly mapped by the original team. All that needs to be redone is some texture rework, enemies, and alittle bit of scripting and its will be done. I'm working on everything room by room right now and have about 15% done. I know that doesn't seem like alot but hey its coming along slowly and smoothly. I'll post some screenies at a later time. :D

We are all working on different parts at the moment. DSM can tell you more about the robotics map. the excutor map was completely mapped out, thanks to the original team. Enemies, pickups, scripting of the supply shuttle and re texturing are all that needs to be done with the excutor map. I've completed about 75% of the texturing and about the same amount for the npcs and pickups. I'll add the screen shots this week. been kinda busy as of the last few weeks. As for the jabba ship level. its done for the most part, but needs some re working on the added areas and few things here and there.

@ hhunter: Thanks for the info. I was only wondering because a progress report hasn't been shown in a while. Can't wait to play these levels! I have the original Dark Forces (my first LucasArts game) and can't get it to work on XP. I have Dosbox, but I'm to lazy to use Dark Forces with it :lol:

@ hhunter: Thanks for the info. I was only wondering because a progress report hasn't been shown in a while. Can't wait to play these levels! I have the original Dark Forces (my first LucasArts game) and can't get it to work on XP. I have Dosbox, but I'm to lazy to use Dark Forces with it :lol:

There has been some updates but you will have to go to the link at the end of my signature. That is where DSM is posting most of the updates. i have the orginal DF as well and i just run it from the cd. there is no sound to it when i do that but i can use my imagination:D. i'm also too lazy to run it on dosbox. lol

Thanks for the info! But, what I meant was to give an update for every level being worked on (for example, is Nar Shadda at 50%?, is Jabba's Ship going to be done this week?, etc). You guys might not have enough time to post a report like that, but still, a report like I described would probably be good.

I just ran the original executable file directly off the CD. It wouldn't save my progress, naturally, but cheat codes are rather handy in that situation.

As for updates, I just started school so I've been distracted. You can expect a slow down in developments since I have more pressing matters to attend to. Work will continue on the MOD, of course, I'll let everyone know what's up as often as I can.

Come to think of it, I think I'll head over to the blog and update it right now. :)

• 1 month later...

Here's an update from Vader's ship front. All the textures have been applied, NPC routes placed as well as the enemies placed. Things left. Scripting of the supply shuttle movement,, and tie fighter sequence. Dark trooper Phase 2 needs to be added in a few locations. Some relighting and enemy scripting. Look for some screens to placed over on the blog site and possibly here as well.

• 2 weeks later...
making stuff move isn't that hard to do with a tiny bit of scripting :p

Yeah i've been having some issues with the scripting but i finally got it over the weekend. so there are some small issues that i'm finishing up with and hopefully this map can be finished up.

Archived