Home

GTA 4, anybody out there played it too? (SPOILER WARNING)

Darth Avlectus

I played both endings too, but I stuck with the

Revenge ending. I didn't really like the Kate character, and was a little disappointed that on the 'deal' story, you not only lose Roman as a contact (obviously), but Kate doesn't seem to appear again either. I also felt the revenge story was more GTA-esque than the deal, and better fitted the Niko character. As for Peg, I though it was a great twist after the death of Dmitri Peg attacks you!

My problems with the story have already been mentioned in a post above in this thread. I feel though that the game was still a triumph for the series, despite all those who say it was a terrible disappointment. I'm still waiting for the promised DLC, though - maybe that will tie-up a few loose ends?

I just bought the game a few days back, I'm not very far in the game yet.

Just killed Vlad and did a couple of missions for Mikael

I must say this a great game, good improvements on all the details familair with the franchise.

I enjoy the phone calls you get, the cutscenes in between missions are quite hilarious at moments.

So far I think the story isn't that bad, your main character seems to have some depth now and I like it you get the chance to not kill certain people.

Now I just need to get used to the controles somewhat, as I played the previous GTA's on PC.

Archived