Home

Nihilus' species and what is under his mask

Agent_Katarn00

We're told what is under his mask - 'Just a man', in the words of Visas.

As to his species, Human, i'd say, as they are often capable of great greed,

such as Nihilus' for life.

I know what she said but a man is a gender or sex.

I don't want a answer that does not make any sense i'm just wondering what would you like nihilus to look like.

Like some weird space creature a new species with images of what you are talking about.;)

I'm gonna stick with the Exile-Nihilus theory. Nihilus is the opposite of the 'canon' exile. The Exile is Lightside Female, while Nihilus is Darkside Male (but, not reversed for if your a male.).

So, imagine either a really tough looking guy in the Darkside, or a really girly looking guy <_<

I'm gonna stick with the Exile-Nihilus theory. Nihilus is the opposite of the 'canon' exile. The Exile is Lightside Female, while Nihilus is Darkside Male (but, not reversed for if your a male.).

So, imagine either a really tough looking guy in the Darkside, or a really girly looking guy <_<

Nihilus is opposite to the Exile in a sense that they were presented the same choice, yet chose opposite paths - Which itself should have no bearing on the gender, appearance or age of Nihilus whilst he actually had an idenitity.

Anyways, I recently bought the KOTOR campaign guide - And it contains a pretty neat tidbit of information that offers some hints about his origins;

"Victim of the Mandalorian Wars, the man who became Nihilus lost everything; his possessions, his loved ones, and the will to live."

I find the concept of Nihilus being a metaphysical representation of the Exile's Sins or something along those lines to be fairly ludicrous. Sion and Traya were both flesh and blood, Sion's Wolverine-like regeneration capabilities notwithstanding. I see no reason to believe that Nihilus is a ghost or some kind of figment.

Apart from his original identity, I think Nihilus has already been adequately explained in the game itself. Nihilus isn't a ghost, he's a man who like the Exile was turned into a walking Wound in the Force at the Battle of Malachor V and was subsequently consumed by his urge to feed that wound through draining Force Sensitives.

We're told what is under his mask - 'Just a man', in the words of Visas.

She was probably just speaking metaphorically, especially since she says he's an oncoming storm (ok, she definitely doesn't say that, but something like that :p) if her alignment is DS. And after all, this is Visas we're talking about; she never says anything literal, always is mumbling about echoes and the Force and her "feelings".

I'm sure the comic series will show us who will become Darth Nihilus eventually.

I hope not. :( It better not be Zayne, you hear?! :p

But anyway, if you check some of the concept/promotional art, there's a face. It's very...dark, as if his face has been all burned up. Looks human. After all, Nihilus was probably just a Jedi who fought at Malachor, and all Jedi in K2 are human ('cept Bao-Dur and the near-human Visas).

I know what she said but a man is a gender or sex.

I don't want a answer that does not make any sense i'm just wondering what would you like nihilus to look like.

Like some weird space creature a new species with images of what you are talking about.;)

How does my answer not make sense? You asked the question 'what species is he? and what's under the mask?', and I gave you an answer.

It's stated several times he's a human, and that he's a male, so it makes sense that a man will be underneath the mask.

Anyways, I recently bought the KOTOR campaign guide [/Quote]

How's the book working for you, Silver? I think it's great. :)

Maybe a bit out of order, but the Kotor comics will shortly start a story arc that turns some people into Dark Siders. Why it's interesting?

This is the first victim to fall to the Dark Side in this arc:

200px-SWKOTOR33.jpg

A possible Sion.

And guess what? His best friend/padawan, Lucien Draay, has lost everything at this point. His position as a Jedi Master, he's accused (rightfully) of murder....and he has a mother called Krynda. All three Sith Lords could originate from these 3....Sion, Nihilus, Kreia...

PS: They're part of a secret covenant who plans to hunt down all Sith, going as far as killing their own padawans. Sounds Dark Sidish to you?

That's a very interesting theory, Z.

I haven't read any of the comics, but reading about the characters you mention on Wookieepedia, they do seem to have attitudes mirroring each of the Triumvirate.

And from the game, the things the Master says about Kreia may point to the direction you're hinting at too.

But anyway, if you check some of the concept/promotional art, there's a face. It's very...dark, as if his face has been all burned up.

Actually, you can see that in-game, but I always assumed it was body-glove. :xp: (One of the reasons why I thought that was because of this)

He is obviously a male, dude. ;)

I don't understand what you mean.

Maybe a bit out of order, but the Kotor comics will shortly start a story arc that turns some people into Dark Siders. Why it's interesting?

This is the first victim to fall to the Dark Side in this arc:

200px-SWKOTOR33.jpg

A possible Sion.

And guess what? His best friend/padawan, Lucien Draay, has lost everything at this point. His position as a Jedi Master, he's accused (rightfully) of murder....and he has a mother called Krynda. All three Sith Lords could originate from these 3....Sion, Nihilus, Kreia...

PS: They're part of a secret covenant who plans to hunt down all Sith, going as far as killing their own padawans. Sounds Dark Sidish to you?

I don't see why people believe Haazen could be Sion, it really makes no sense to me at all.

- Hazzen and Sion have completely different personalities.

- Hazzen has a prosthetic right arm and eye, whereas Sion does not.

Those points alone should squash that theory. :p

- Hazzen and Sion have completely different personalities.

- Hazzen has a prosthetic right arm and eye, whereas Sion does not.

Those points alone should squash that theory. :p

Sion does have his right arm covered up and a dead eye, Haazan's right arm and eye could be artistic representation of that, and he could quite plausibly become sion IMO, but I think we should tackle the beginnings of K1 and it's characters before we assign TSL's band of idiots to print.

Topic: well we kinda Know Nihilus is humanoid, his black skin could be due to him being.. er... Black, or indeed a Dark side interpretation of himself. I have the figure and he has dreadlocks lol

Archived