Home

The Force Unleashed Console Versions Review Thread

Boba Rhett

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What seems curious to me, is that no one seems to remember battlefront 2, which was released withing 5 years, is a console game and pretty good... I actually still play it with my friends (dont have it myself, but a couple of them do). Dunno but i just found that odd...

But i trust in the wiseness of Pelit, thats actually the most neutrally crtical game magazine i have ever read... A shame that i had to stop ordering it, was too expensive. If its 85, its worth playing. Never let me down.

What seems curious to me, is that no one seems to remember battlefront 2, which was released withing 5 years, is a console game and pretty good... I actually still play it with my friends (dont have it myself, but a couple of them do). Dunno but i just found that odd...

What's that got to do with TFU reviews?

I played the X-Box 360 version and I'll be honest - I'm addicted to watching the cut scenes over and over again. The dark side ending was particulaly amusing.

So all in all I would give it a 91% - it's officially my second favorite game.

My first favorite of course being KOTOR. :D

I played the X-Box 360 version and I'll be honest - I'm addicted to watching the cut scenes over and over again. The dark side ending was particulaly amusing.

So all in all I would give it a 91% - it's officially my second favorite game.

My first favorite of course being KOTOR. :D

Please don't type in red, it hurts my eyes on the background, not to mention it's hard to read.

Anywho, Metacritic upgradedTFU's score from 71 to 72 :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived