Home

[KotOR] Request: Sith Armor at Taris Emporium

OmenAesir

Hello, I have a request.

It's actually not that demanding really. I was wondering... I traded my Sith Armor in for the documents and hoped to find a way to get the Sith Armor back. So I searched online, but it was to no avail. ;/

Seems the only way to get the Sith Armor back is to have equipped it to a player and left them in the hideout while making the exchange. Kinda like a glitch?

Well, my request since I don't want to start a new game, not off Taris yet...

------------------------------------------------------------

Can someone make the Sith Armor available to purchase at the shop on Upper Taris.

I am not wanting it to be too easy to get ahold of. Can someone make the price the same as the Sith Sniper Rifle that she sells? That way I have a matching outfit... I'm not requesting for a new Sith Armor design or anything that difficult...

This is more of a shopping mod, and in my opinion it would make the storekeeper seem more *matched* to have the spare Sith Armor selling next to the Sith Sniper Rifle, guess it would make it more balanced...

You can blame my OCD for this request.

lol...

...and not to be too picky, but for this mod, could you make it so that only 1 Sith Armor can be purchased. Wouldn't make sense for her to have had more than 1 Sith Armor if the Sith confiscated everything from her shop, like she claimed.

I haven't gotten very far in the game yet, however, I heard that people that smuggled the original armor by the document glitch eventually lose the armor??? Not sure about this, I read it on a different forum, but could you make it to where this mod is kinda, lose-proof...

Thanks for reading, I won't feel crushed or bad if it doesn't become a possible mod project for someone. ;) Just a curious request.

Yeah, Dan is right, It's actually: "giveitem ptar_sitharmor".

@OmenAesir It would be a hussle, because it is just too easy to do it. You can do it yourself. The only thing you need is Kotor Tool and a GFF Editor (I'd suggest tk's K-GFF).

If you download these and you're willing to and ready to make it yourself, post in this thread, and I'll reply on how to do it.

|I|

Archived