Home

Jedi Binks?

Hayden Kered

Having the name Binks is enough to go WTF!

Quoted for absolutely, positively, undeniable truth. If there is a new (live-action, not this animated crap) Star Wars movie, and it has Jar Jar as a jedi in it, I'm throwing away all my Star Wars crap and living in the woods with Bigfoot.

Quoted for absolutely, positively, undeniable truth. If there is a new (live-action, not this animated crap) Star Wars movie, and it has Jar Jar as a jedi in it, I'm throwing away all my Star Wars crap and living in the woods with Bigfoot.

You know how Bigfoot is actually a wookiee...

Plus, female twi'leks are 780790789789 times better than female wookiees.

Having the name Binks is enough to go WTF!

:rofl:

I hope this is a Photoshop joke, or I'm joining you in the woods. Maybe we can prove he really does exist. We cen get rich.

I don't think it's a joke. I've read somewhere at TheForce.net that Binks disguises himself as a Jedi to rescue Padmé who has been captured by Nute Gunray in one of the upcoming Clone Wars Episodes. It's not 100% sure, but it seems likely. Pack your bags, guys, and give biggie a hug from me in the woods when you're there. ;)

Why is this so popular a week after I posted it? Besides I said Live action (READ: NOT ANIMATED) movie. Still, I might just go live in the woods anyways. Bigfoot just invited me over for dinner.

It's quite common knowledge that Lucas announced that he won't be doing any more live-actions movies anymore. Of course, initially, his argument didn't include the "live action" part.

Archived