Home

User made youtube vids =) Highlighting my 2 year old lightsaber movie

The_Wombird

Well I don't know whether a similarly themed thread exists, although I'm sure it does.

Anyway, I'd like to share with y'all my few vids on youtube, and not just for the view count to go higher, I made them for people to see and so see I want you to.

First movie is the movie I made with a friend in 2006 for school. We used after effects to create lightsabers etc, and are kind of intending to make a sequel all these years later, but yeah...I think it's kinda cool, although I could also list the mistakes, starting with the crappy choreographing, but anyway...

Second is the most recent trailer for my partially Christmas themed animation project (over a year in the works). It originally started off as a shooter involving Santa breaking into a terrorist base to deliver a present for a child, and while this is still part of the story it's not really the main focus.

It is titled "Santagonistic Approach" a deliberate play on "antagonistic" and "Santa" by yours trully.

I'd be happy if you watched and commented etc =)

It can be reciprocal, always happy to view something your guys have made as well.

My youtube channel is http://www.youtube.com/thewombird

• 2 weeks later...

Archived