Home

Grim Fandango In Concert

Photoiconsfilms

Glad you liked it!

Du Man, my dream is to make a project where i have a whole bunch of people Cosplaying Grimfandango, a full band with acoustic base, skeleton couples dancing tango in the background.

(imagine a pianist wearing a perfect Glottis costume ^__^ )

I want to make a movie that is so good that it touches people who havent even heard of the game

Maybe if those "Lost Souls" ;) see my completed movie they might consider bying the game.

It might sound crazy, but i think that quality Fan-material like the Grim Fandango novel (or the movie i dream of making) in the end could make more people look into Grim Fandango, and maybe make LucasArts (or Double Fine Products) consider working on a sequel for Grim Fandango.

If anyone here is from Sweden and wants to help me with costumes etc.

(or dance tango in the background in cosplay-costumes)

you can E-mail me at: photoiconsfilms@gmail.com

(JagJedi, considering your name, i guess you could be Swedish)

(if you are from other countries you could make good looking skelleton heads and send me, you have my word that i will send them back afterwards)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Wauw! I've been wandering around this for pretty long time, and haven't even noticed this post before now...

That is a very original kind of fan-based material. Sounds cool! If you need someone to be in the audience or something, gimme a PM... I'm from Denmark, so sweden isn't so far away :p

• 4 weeks later...

Archived