Home

Real Mandalorian Armor

_Lord_Revan_

• 2 weeks later...
If its for TSL you mean, that has been done.

Don't know where to find 'em though, at the moment.

I have it set up that I can e-mail it. It's called Movie Mandalorians v3.0 for TSL, I personally repackaged it into a .zip file for e-mailing to people. If you want to send me a pm about your e-mail address, I can send it to you online.

• 2 months later...
actually, the armor in-game is REAL Mandalorian armor, just not the armor of the movie era

isn't the TSL version one at Filefront?

It's here, hopefully this link still works.

You may give your feedback at Taris Upper City Emporium:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=164816

or here

Or in this thread, if you know Russian:

http://www.swkotor.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7681&start=0

Either way, it leads you to the, now, defunct PC Game Mods. So, pm me or anyone else that has the mod.

• 1 year later...

There are mods to equip PC/cNPC's with movie-Mandalorian style armour in K1 but not to change the Mandalorians in game to use this armour.

Someone experienced with modelling and introducing new appearances into the game could probably adapt one to the other I presume, so theoretically someone could mod it with already available material.

It's just that existing mods need to be tracked down and permissions gained, then somebody experienced and knowledgeable needs to do the work...

Alternatively someone experienced and knowledgeable could convert Movie Mandalorians 3.0 to a K1 installation, but I've no idea how to do that either. Plus it's not widely advertised information since porting existing models between games is against site rules (due to intellectual property issues between BioWare and Obsidian I assume), so the few people who might know how to do this probably aren't going to start posting tutorials.

It's a matter of finding someone interested in doing it, who is willing to hunt down original mod author permissions for a public release of a modded mod.

There's one mod called Furio_Jango_Fett which gives Jango's armour for PC's to wear (I think you have to use KSE to get it in game, I like to equip Canderous with it).

download link: http://www.box.net/shared/tm4yhxwgks

There's another one called Anastacia's Mandalorian Robe which puts a purple variation of Boba Fett armour in override (again cheat consol or KSE is required to get in game).

Can't find the d/l for that atm.

There is also Boba Fett armour among the following mod:

http://warpedproductions.echonetwork.net/jabba.html

Someone experienced with modelling and introducing new appearances into the game could probably adapt one to the other I presume, so theoretically someone could mod it with already available material.

It's just that existing mods need to be tracked down and permissions gained, then somebody experienced and knowledgeable needs to do the work...

Actually, such a project wouldn't be so hard... it might not even require you to get the permissions; it could simply be made to augment said armor mod. Getting the permissions might be much easier though.

Thinking about it in my mind, I know exactly how this sort of thing would be accomplished, but I don't have the time or desire to accomplish it.

If someone would like to pull it off, but needs help, I can gladly guide you through the process.. at least how I would do it anyways.

Alternatively someone experienced and knowledgeable could convert Movie Mandalorians 3.0 to a K1 installation, but I've no idea how to do that either. Plus it's not widely advertised information since porting existing models between games is against site rules (due to intellectual property issues between BioWare and Obsidian I assume), so the few people who might know how to do this probably aren't going to start posting tutorials.
If it's a custom made skin and model, then it should be okay, as long as the modmaker gives his/her consent.

Why? Is it using the model from Mandalore's Armor or something? Because as far as I can tell, the Mandalorian armors are the same from one game to the other, except Mandalore's and Bendak Starkiller's, and the only difference was his was yellow.

Archived