Home

Help bringing down the ship!! (game spoilers)

haloguy123

So I'm stuck on the level where the master Kota guy (forgot his name) tells you to use the force to bring down the ship, when I grip it, it shows the thumbsticks and where to point it. I've been pointing it based on what it shows over and over and nothing is happening, what am I doing wrong?

yeah ... humm ... bull****...

that nothing to do with the leaked version right ?

I'm loling epicly, anyways you can look at my tag (same name as forum name). If it was leaked/downloaded whatever you call it, Xbox LIVE would have banned me. Incase you didn't know the street date was broken. Many others have gotten it early aswell, some got it from pre ordering it on newegg :p.

Been a long time since ppl have bypass the xbox live banning , just by hacking ther firmware and everyone knows that.

You may have your version early and why not a picture of your box with a sticker on it with your LA user name on it just for proof. I'm the kind of guy nothing exist untill I see it.

Been a long time since ppl have bypass the xbox live banning , just by hacking ther firmware and everyone knows that.

You may have your version early and why not a picture of your box with a sticker on it with your LA user name on it just for proof. I'm the kind of guy nothing exist untill I see it.

Alright then here's some pictures lol,

http://img372.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dcam0077da5.jpg

http://img362.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dcam0078gg6.jpg

great . You didn't lie , You have to understand me its just a bad timing , you have your copy right the day that nforce.nl annonced the leaked version of force unleashed and we got to dodge every spoilers..

Can you make a spoilers free review , once your done with your walkthrough ?

I believed he was telling the truth even before the the pics he submitted. There are a few on the TFU GameSpot forums also claiming they got it early and also submitted pics. A few even taking questions and answering them in detail. I only read one question and answer being that I didn't want to know too many spoilers before I got to play the game myself.

An independent game store in NYC got it early and they were basically selling it already. Oh and I finally found out how to bring the ship down, took so long lol.

I'm assuming this is the same place that many of the other people who are claiming to have gotten TFU from because a few others have mentioned they purchased it from a independent game store in NYC. Is that right?

I'm assuming this is the same place that many of the other people who are claiming to have gotten TFU from because a few others have mentioned they purchased it from a independent game store in NYC. Is that right?

Not sure, the store did have a few copies left. Probably gone by now.

Archived