Home

The Codes

PoiuyWired

All these codes for the PS2/PSP/Wii versions of the game are obtained by picking up holocrons. Rather than give you force points, temporary power or lightsaber crystals, the holocrons in these versions give you a piece of concept art each.

When looking at that concept art, some of the pictures have a code written in the upper right.

That's how you obtain them in those versions, but I doubt the PS360 version works the same way ^^

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am new to this forum, and I just stumbled across this thread. This info will be VERY helpful to those having problems with these codes, hopefully...Anyways, I got the game for Wii early and I have already beaten it a few times and have found all 200 Jedi Holocrons...The way it works on the Wii, you can go look at the Holocrons when you are on your ship...Every one on the far right of each row has a cheat code somewhere in it, whether it be in the corners or the middle or whatever, every far right Holocron on each row has a cheat code...I got all of these codes by just getting the Holocrons and finding out for myself (which honestly was alot more fun and challenging than just looking them up...I did TRY to look some up, but since I got the game early, there were none on the internet).

Anyways, I can 100% verify that ALL of the codes listed at the top work for the Wii...I have heard that other systems have different codes, but I can not verify this...All in all, alot of people are disapointed with this game and the cheat code thing, but I think it is amazing being able to find all that hidden stuff...Plus on the Wii, there is Dual Mode, where you can fight each other in a 2 player mode, which is honestly one of the coolest things about the game...I heard that they did not do this for the other systems, so if they did not, they should have.

Also, if anyone has any other secrets for this game, I would love to know...I have gotten all the saber hilts, all the color crystals, all the Holocrons, pretty much everything it seems...So I would love to know there is more to the game...Not that I think the game needs more, but would definately be sweet if it did have more to it.

Now this is just puzzling me - why is there no code to play as Darth Vader in the 360/PS3 version when you played him at the start, but there IS a code to unlock the Emperor?

360/PS3 Character Codes (so far)

MASTERMIND - The Emperor

MANDALORE - Rahm Kota (no, not Boba Fett unfortunately)

HARDBOILED - Drunk Rahm Kota (seriously. Thanks LucasArts, but can't we have Darth Maul, Vader, Obi-Wan, Shaak Ti, Maris Brood, or anyone else apart from another Kota?)

PROTOTYPE - Proxy (I doubt he can change into other characters, but I'll see. If not, why the hell HIM instead of Darth Maul?!)

VICEROY - Senator Bail Organa (You're taking the piss now LucasArts)

TK421GREEN - Various Stormtroopers.

TK421WHITE

TK421BLUE

BLACKHOLE

FERRAL

Just another example of how the big powerful next-gens get half the game while the old, spent consoles (and the marginal one) get the full thing. No Maul, Vader, Dooku, Skywalker, or any of the other interesting characters. We get a senator, a drunk, a boss, several moving targets (stormies), a droid and Sidious.

Woo-hoo.

Yeah. I would forgive LucasArts if we at least could get Vader as he makes sense! But who in their right mind would choose Senator Organa over Darth Maul? Why no female characters either? I wouldn't mind staring at Shaak Ti for six hours... :p

I think it's worth getting the Wii version for the unlockable characters!

Yeah. I would forgive LucasArts if we at least could get Vader as he makes sense!

I'm not even sure that you can get back to Vader's Kashyyk level without starting a new game...

I wouldn't mind staring at Shaak Ti for six hours... :p

I'd have said Eclipse, but I take your point! :naughty:

I'm still holding on to some small, flickering hope that LA will eventually do right by us next-gen gamers. Not much, but a little.:(

Archived