Home

Anyone Out There Who Reads Cursum Perficio?

Alright guys, I'm sure you're sick of me haunting this forum buuut I have a question for you.

I'm currently in the process of revising CP. I have the new chapter finished, but it's not going up until I get everything else fixed. I'm aiming for the 22nd, but with 19 chapters to fix up that might not happen.

At any rate, I have a question for you all:

Do you think my version of older!Raz in character enough? Taking into consideration everything that I put him through, the fact that the Psychonauts have pretty much wrote him off for two years, the fact that he's been playing the hero for a long time now and thus has developed a bit of a hero complex, and the fact that he keeps having psycho dreams involving his girlfriend dying... do you guys think he's alright? I acknowledge that I go over-the-top here and there, but overall do you guys think he's alright?

I put a poll up on my FF.net account, you all should check it out. Now, keep in mind that I'm not about to change the whole fic around, but I'd like some opinions and criticism so I know just how much I need to fix Raz up. When even -I- think he's overdoing it there's a problem.

Bam! That's the poll. Oh, and if you have any other suggestions for CP, I'd appreciate it. I can't guarantee I'll put them in, buuut it would help.

Archived