Home

Greetings from GSW!

Soul

Greetings!

Hi, i'm Soul from Galaxia Star Wars, we are a Clan expansion in OJP. We have about 5 months in this Mod,and the mod it's awesome... We love it, But we have a some question and request for the mod, Tanq tell me to post some request i have, that things are:

First, we need so much an "Admin". This because everydays we have much Lammers in the server, Crashers and we need that admin for Ban, kicks more easy, to sleep some players etc.. Please, anybody can create that "Admin" for us... we need that so MUCH!.

Second We want to you fix the modelscale because everydays enter some players with modelscale 500 or 1000 :/. and i hate it... Please fix that.

And we also want some Emotes... New emotes for meditate, emotes for "Die", emotes for wait, sit, etc. It's only for the Rol, we are a Roleplay Clan.

That's all...

PD: Sorry for my english! is bad xD.

Greetings from Galaxia Star Wars! (GSW).

This command :

ojp_modelscaleenabled 0

Will disable modelscale for you.

Administrative functions and expansion of animations for emotes is a tough one. I'm personally against. If you want to know my reasons you can check all of the other threads that have been made about the subject.

Also, welcome to you, xto_jax and Alexman.

i can see the point of having limits. some people abuse model scale go down to 0 so you cant hit them and just take advantage. it should be limited it to 40 (i think thats ewok/yoda/jawa height) and a limit of 200(thats huge). we are all worried about admin abusing, what about clients abusing?

Archived