Home

No 3D hardware??? Help!

KiaRia

Hi! I need some help!

I got the Star Wars Jedi Knight 2; Jedi Oukast game and it installed fine, but when i click multiplayer i get an error message saying: "No 3D hardware installed in your system". :confused: I got Vista, a GeForce something card and directx10 installed.

What else do i need? :(

Sincerely,

Kia

• 3 years later...
Find out what graphics card you have in the control panel,and go on the Nvidia website and find the graphics card and search for drivers.

i followed instructions but it turnes out i gust accidentaly turend of my grafics driver stuff, so thaks for telling me were to look:D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Sorry to resurrect this old thread, but I am having this same issue... only on modern hardware at the time of this posting. Amazingly, there is very little to be found on Google and this thread is the most recent posting on the matter.

I have 2 EVGA GeForce 670 FTW+ in SLI with updated drivers, 1.04 of JO and trying to run from a CD install. It installs fine, but I get the lousy "no 3d hardware installed on your system" message. Obviously I have 3d hardware installed, and I do not want to have to pay another $20 on Steam to make my way through this classic series like I was planning to do.

Does somebody have a valid work around for this? Being a programmer and having this error be a gotcha has really dampened my day... this would no longer be done.

Archived