Home

Any articles for that MASSIVE **spoiler**?

MajinMikeyX

If anyone could please find an article just on the freakin' gigantic sarlacc from Felucia, could you let me know please. It freaked me out to find that it WAS a sarlacc and not something else. I mean, the regular sarlacc on tatooine is like, "oh crap.." but the Felucia one it's more like. "OMG WTH IS THAT?!"

Wait, you get to kill that thing? What version are you playing?

In the Wii version you just see it when

you fight Shaak-Tii.

Well, I guess moderator changed my thread title so you may have misinterpreted

it...I just want to know about the sarlacc, not how to defeat it, it's not even possible.

Well, its like hogzilla or giant frog or something.

Technically the sarlaac species lives for a long long time. It it keeps on growing even the relatively slightest bit it would be gigantic, especially where the natives are feeding it random yummy stuff. Oh and the fact that things on the Felucia tend to grow gigantic also helps.

Well, its like hogzilla or giant frog or something.

Technically the sarlaac species lives for a long long time. It it keeps on growing even the relatively slightest bit it would be gigantic, especially where the natives are feeding it random yummy stuff. Oh and the fact that things on the Felucia tend to grow gigantic also helps.

OK THANK YOU, you told me what i wanted to hear(or see on the computer screen).

These other people though, I still don't know how that was a spoiler, it's pretty much common knowledge. Everyone on youtube or similar, all comments I've seen regarding that creature, they all know it's a sarlacc. And so what? It's not like I revealed the ending or the locations of every single item in the game.

You know what, forget this, I won't make a thread like this again. :firemad:

it's pretty much common knowledge. Everyone on youtube or similar, all comments I've seen regarding that creature, they all know it's a sarlacc. And so what? It's not like I revealed the ending or the locations of every single item in the game.

You know what, forget this, I won't make a thread like this again. :firemad:

Common knoledge to those who played the game to that part, maybe. Don't make such a big deal out of this.

I've been thinking on it - why doesn't it have the shell-like tongue? That was made canon by Lucas in the 1997 ROTJ release, but it doesn't appear in the game, far as I can see.

Just an observation.

Maybe not every part of the darn thing is enlarged at the same rate, so the beak is relatively small compare to the rest of his enlarged body.

Sort of like seeing a big muscular guy with a small... hardware.

Maybe not every part of the darn thing is enlarged at the same rate, so the beak is relatively small compare to the rest of his enlarged body.

Sort of like seeing a big muscular guy with a small... hardware.

The beak is there in the Wii/PSP/PS2 versions though I think. And you gotta be kidding me if what I just said is a spoiler.

Archived