Home

Favorite Leviathan rescue mission

Sir Vougalot

Who has the cutest dimples? (Come on, the thread title's pretty self-explanatory.)  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the cutest dimples? (Come on, the thread title's pretty self-explanatory.)

• HK-47's mission
    • T3-M4's mission
    • Canderous' mission
    • Jolee's mission
    • Juhani's mission
    • Mission's... mission

:lol: I remeber those things. Jolee cracks me up. :xp:

I usually use Mission. Like Inyri said, those lines are priceless. She pretends to be all intimidated while really she's picking their pockets. Got to love that girl.

Juhani is the best choice as she gets to keep all her weapons and armor...but Mission takes the cake. :D Rack up another vote for the blue girl. :)

~HOP

I mean who the hell put the on/off switch inside the cell!?!?

Barney Fife. :lol:

Anyway, on topic. I've only done Mission(you should hear the things she said about his mother!), T3 (who came up with those equations?!), and HK (he just sort of...woke up and started killing things. Normal day for him.) When I try Juhani, the game crashes as soon as she says "I will remain unseen." I haven't tried Jolee (I can't wait! :lol:) and Canderous (I pity those poor Sith soldiers).

Oh, I can see it now: Zaalbar in the smuggling compartment, the floor above him bulging slightly as he tries to fit his great bulk inside it. Once the Sith soldiers have left, he rips through the floor, grabs a sword, and runs to the rescue! :lol:

I'm sorry, I hate Zaalbar. However, it would be interesting for him to have something to do here. The way it is, it's like...ooooookaaaaaaaay, now that I'm done with Kashyyyk, what is the walking fuzzball doing here again? :confused:

I've never even spared a second glance at the "sounds like this is a jorb for a wookiee," or some such. I honestly don't like using him at all. I really prefer characters that speak "basic". I get VERY tired of, what do they call it, shuriwook on Kashyyyk (which is the only place I really use him).

On my first playthrough, I used Mission. I've used her for most of them, I think. I've also used Jolee, though, and I'd have to say he's my favorite. I find his dialog hilarious, and he can easily wipe out all the resistance with his force powers, not to mention he's got classy underwear.

Yea, it's not that he's a wookiee, or even so much that he's a Chewy clone, for me either. I just don't have much of a use for him. As a fighter, sure he packs a wallop, but, really, you have three jedi to choose from over him. I'll sacrifice a little less strength for a lot more force powers any day. Even if you don't want to use a jedi, you've got Canderous, and I rarely notice any major differences in combat using him as opposed to Zaalbar.

Even as a character, Zaalbar is just too shallow for me to really care about him. The only time any real development occurs with him is on Kashyyyk. I'd much rather take any other character...well..besides T3, just for the joy of character development.

Archived